The jump component of the volatility structure of interest rate futures markets: An international comparison
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- To, Thuy Duong & Carl Chiarella, 2003. "The Jump Component of the Volatility Structure of Interest Rate Futures Markets: An International Comparison," Royal Economic Society Annual Conference 2003 205, Royal Economic Society.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Thomas Busch & Bent Jesper Christensen & Morten Ørregaard Nielsen, 2006. "The Information Content of Treasury Bond Options Concerning Future Volatility and Price Jumps," Working Papers 1188, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Carl Chiarella & Christina Sklibosios, 2003.
"A Class of Jump-Diffusion Bond Pricing Models within the HJM Framework,"
Asia-Pacific Financial Markets,
Springer;Japanese Association of Financial Economics and Engineering, vol. 10(2), pages 87-127, September.
- Carl Chiarella & Christina Nikitopoulos-Sklibosios, 2004. "A Class of Jump-Diffusion Bond Pricing Models within the HJM Framework," Research Paper Series 132, Quantitative Finance Research Centre, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Ram Bhar & Carl Chiarella & Thuy-Duong To, 2004. "Estimating the Volatility Structure of an Arbitrage-Free Interest Rate Model Via the Futures Markets," Finance 0409003, EconWPA.
- Carl Chiarella & Christina Nikitopoulos Sklibosios & Erik Schlogl, 2007. "A Control Variate Method for Monte Carlo Simulations of Heath-Jarrow-Morton Models with Jumps," Applied Mathematical Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 14(5), pages 365-399.
- Christina Nikitopoulos-Sklibosios, 2005. "A Class of Markovian Models for the Term Structure of Interest Rates Under Jump-Diffusions," PhD Thesis, Finance Discipline Group, UTS Business School, University of Technology, Sydney, number 6.
- Carl Chiarella & Christina Nikitopoulos Sklibosios & Erik Schlögl, 2007.
"A Markovian Defaultable Term Structure Model With State Dependent Volatilities,"
International Journal of Theoretical and Applied Finance (IJTAF),
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 10(01), pages 155-202.
- Carl Chiarella & Erik Schlögl & Christina Nikitopoulos-Sklibosios, 2004. "A Markovian Defaultable Term Structure Model with State Dependent Volatilities," Research Paper Series 135, Quantitative Finance Research Centre, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Carl Chiarella & Thuy-Duong Tô, 2006. "The Multifactor Nature of the Volatility of Futures Markets," Computational Economics, Springer;Society for Computational Economics, vol. 27(2), pages 163-183, May.
- repec:eee:ecofin:v:42:y:2017:i:c:p:359-373 is not listed on IDEAS
- Carl Chiarella & Christina Nikitopoulos-Sklibosios & Erik Schlogl, 2005. "A Control Variate Method for Monte Carlo Simulations of Heath-Jarrow-Morton with Jumps," Research Paper Series 167, Quantitative Finance Research Centre, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Carl Chiarella & Thuy-Duong To, 2005. "The Multifactor Nature of the Volatility of the Eurodollar Futures Market," Research Paper Series 150, Quantitative Finance Research Centre, University of Technology, Sydney.
More about this item
- C51 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - Model Construction and Estimation
- E43 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Interest Rates: Determination, Term Structure, and Effects
- G12 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Asset Pricing; Trading Volume; Bond Interest Rates
- G13 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Contingent Pricing; Futures Pricing
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wly:jfutmk:v:23:y:2003:i:12:p:1125-1158. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (). General contact details of provider: http://www.interscience.wiley.com/jpages/0270-7314/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.