A Control Variate Method for Monte Carlo Simulations of Heath-Jarrow-Morton with Jumps
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Chiarella, Carl & Clewlow, Les & Musti, Silvana, 2005. "A volatility decomposition control variate technique for Monte Carlo simulations of Heath Jarrow Morton models," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 161(2), pages 325-336, March.
- Tomas Björk & Yuri Kabanov & Wolfgang Runggaldier, 1997. "Bond Market Structure in the Presence of Marked Point Processes," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 7(2), pages 211-239.
- Carl Chiarella & Christina Sklibosios, 2003.
"A Class of Jump-Diffusion Bond Pricing Models within the HJM Framework,"
Asia-Pacific Financial Markets,
Springer;Japanese Association of Financial Economics and Engineering, vol. 10(2), pages 87-127, September.
- Carl Chiarella & Christina Nikitopoulos-Sklibosios, 2004. "A Class of Jump-Diffusion Bond Pricing Models within the HJM Framework," Research Paper Series 132, Quantitative Finance Research Centre, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Ahn, Chang Mo & Thompson, Howard E, 1988. " Jump-Diffusion Processes and the Term Structure of Interest Rates," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 43(1), pages 155-174, March.
- Carl Chiarella & Thuy‐Duong Tô, 2003.
"The jump component of the volatility structure of interest rate futures markets: An international comparison,"
Journal of Futures Markets,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 23(12), pages 1125-1158, December.
- To, Thuy Duong & Carl Chiarella, 2003. "The Jump Component of the Volatility Structure of Interest Rate Futures Markets: An International Comparison," Royal Economic Society Annual Conference 2003 205, Royal Economic Society.
- Merton, Robert C., 1976.
"Option pricing when underlying stock returns are discontinuous,"
Journal of Financial Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 3(1-2), pages 125-144.
- Merton, Robert C., 1975. "Option pricing when underlying stock returns are discontinuous," Working papers 787-75., Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
- John C. Cox & Jonathan E. Ingersoll Jr. & Stephen A. Ross, 2005. "A Theory Of The Term Structure Of Interest Rates," World Scientific Book Chapters,in: Theory Of Valuation, chapter 5, pages 129-164 World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- Hull, John & White, Alan, 1990. "Pricing Interest-Rate-Derivative Securities," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 3(4), pages 573-592.
- Hiroshi Shirakawa, 1991. "Interest Rate Option Pricing With Poisson-Gaussian Forward Rate Curve Processes," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 1(4), pages 77-94.
- Black, Fischer & Scholes, Myron S, 1973. "The Pricing of Options and Corporate Liabilities," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 81(3), pages 637-654, May-June.
- Carl Chiarella & Adam Kucera & Andrew Ziogas, 2004. "A Survey of the Integral Representation of American Option Prices," Research Paper Series 118, Quantitative Finance Research Centre, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Heston, Steven L, 1993. "A Closed-Form Solution for Options with Stochastic Volatility with Applications to Bond and Currency Options," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 6(2), pages 327-343.
- Christina Nikitopoulos-Sklibosios, 2005. "A Class of Markovian Models for the Term Structure of Interest Rates Under Jump-Diffusions," PhD Thesis, Finance Discipline Group, UTS Business School, University of Technology, Sydney, number 6, january-d.
- Black, Fischer, 1976. "The pricing of commodity contracts," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 3(1-2), pages 167-179.
- Bates, David S, 1996. "Jumps and Stochastic Volatility: Exchange Rate Processes Implicit in Deutsche Mark Options," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 9(1), pages 69-107.
- Paul Glasserman & S. G. Kou, 2003. "The Term Structure of Simple Forward Rates with Jump Risk," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 13(3), pages 383-410.
More about this item
KeywordsHJM model; jump process; bond option prices; control variate; Monte Carlo simulation;
- E43 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Interest Rates: Determination, Term Structure, and Effects
- G33 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Bankruptcy; Liquidation
- G13 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Contingent Pricing; Futures Pricing
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2005-10-29 (All new papers)
- NEP-CMP-2005-10-29 (Computational Economics)
- NEP-FIN-2005-10-29 (Finance)
- NEP-MAC-2005-10-29 (Macroeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:uts:rpaper:167. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Duncan Ford). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/qfutsau.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.