Markov-functional interest rate models
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Farshid Jamshidian, 1997. "LIBOR and swap market models and measures (*)," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 1(4), pages 293-330.
- David Heath & Robert Jarrow & Andrew Morton, 2008.
"Bond Pricing And The Term Structure Of Interest Rates: A New Methodology For Contingent Claims Valuation,"
World Scientific Book Chapters,in: Financial Derivatives Pricing Selected Works of Robert Jarrow, chapter 13, pages 277-305
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- Heath, David & Jarrow, Robert & Morton, Andrew, 1992. "Bond Pricing and the Term Structure of Interest Rates: A New Methodology for Contingent Claims Valuation," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 60(1), pages 77-105, January.
- Miltersen, Kristian R & Sandmann, Klaus & Sondermann, Dieter, 1997. " Closed Form Solutions for Term Structure Derivatives with Log-Normal Interest Rates," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 52(1), pages 409-430, March.
- Constantinides, George M, 1992. "A Theory of the Nominal Term Structure of Interest Rates," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 5(4), pages 531-552.
- Alan Brace & Dariusz G¸atarek & Marek Musiela, 1997. "The Market Model of Interest Rate Dynamics," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 7(2), pages 127-155.
- J.E. Kennedy & P.J. Hunt, 1998. "Implied interest rate pricing models," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 2(3), pages 275-293.
- Peter Ritchken & L. Sankarasubramanian, 1995. "Volatility Structures Of Forward Rates And The Dynamics Of The Term Structure," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 5(1), pages 55-72.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- N. Moreni & A. Pallavicini, 2014.
"Parsimonious HJM modelling for multiple yield curve dynamics,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 14(2), pages 199-210, February.
- Nicola Moreni & Andrea Pallavicini, 2010. "Parsimonious HJM Modelling for Multiple Yield-Curve Dynamics," Papers 1011.0828, arXiv.org.
- Lord, Roger & Fang, Fang & Bervoets, Frank & Oosterlee, Kees, 2007. "A fast and accurate FFT-based method for pricing early-exercise options under Lévy processes," MPRA Paper 1952, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:spr:joptap:v:120:y:2004:i:3:d:10.1023_b:jota.0000025713.44548.71 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jirô Akahori & Andrea Macrina, 2012.
"Heat Kernel Interest Rate Models With Time-Inhomogeneous Markov Processes,"
International Journal of Theoretical and Applied Finance (IJTAF),
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 15(01), pages 1-15.
- Jirô Akahori & Andrea Macrina, 2012. "Heat Kernel Interest Rate Models With Time-Inhomogeneous Markov Processes," World Scientific Book Chapters,in: Finance at Fields, chapter 1, pages 1-15 World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- Jiro Akahori & Andrea Macrina, 2010. "Heat Kernel Interest Rate Models with Time-Inhomogeneous Markov Processes," Papers 1012.1878, arXiv.org.
- repec:wsi:ijtafx:v:20:y:2017:i:02:n:s0219024917500091 is not listed on IDEAS
- Raoul Pietersz & Antoon Pelsser & Marcel van Regenmortel, 2005. "Fast drift approximated pricing in the BGM model," Finance 0502005, EconWPA.
- Albanese, Claudio, 2007. "Callable Swaps, Snowballs And Videogames," MPRA Paper 5229, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 01 Oct 2007.
- Raoul Pietersz & Antoon Pelsser, 2010.
"A comparison of single factor Markov-functional and multi factor market models,"
Review of Derivatives Research,
Springer, vol. 13(3), pages 245-272, October.
- Pietersz, R. & Pelsser, A.A.J., 2005. "A Comparison of Single Factor Markov-Functional and Multi Factor Market Models," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2005-008-F&A, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
- Raoul Pietersz & Antoon Pelsser, 2005. "A Comparison of Single Factor Markov-functional and Multi Factor Market Models," Finance 0502008, EconWPA.
- Jiro Akahori & Yuji Hishida & Josef Teichmann & Takahiro Tsuchiya, 2009. "A Heat Kernel Approach to Interest Rate Models," Papers 0910.5033, arXiv.org.
- Mamon, Rogemar S., 2002. "A time-varying Markov chain model of term structure," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 60(3), pages 309-312, December.
- Simon H. Babbs, 2002. "Conditional Gaussian models of the term structure of interest rates," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 6(3), pages 333-353.
- Antonis Papapantoleon, 2009. "Old and new approaches to LIBOR modeling," Papers 0910.4941, arXiv.org, revised Apr 2010.
- Xiao Lin, 2016. "The Zero-Coupon Rate Model for Derivatives Pricing," Papers 1606.01343, arXiv.org.
- Junwu Gan, 2014. "An almost Markovian LIBOR market model calibrated to caps and swaptions," Quantitative Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 14(11), pages 1937-1959, November.
- Dan Pirjol, 2010. "Phase transition in a log-normal Markov functional model," Papers 1007.0691, arXiv.org, revised Jan 2011.
- Yuta Inoue & Takahiro Tsuchiya, 2011. "Defaultable Bonds via HKA," Papers 1103.4541, arXiv.org.
- Giuseppe Arbia & Michele Di Marcantonio, 2015. "Forecasting Interest Rates Using Geostatistical Techniques," Econometrics, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 3(4), pages 1-28, November.
- repec:wsi:ijtafx:v:20:y:2017:i:02:n:s0219024917500212 is not listed on IDEAS
- Antonis Papapantoleon, 2010. "Old and new approaches to LIBOR modeling," Statistica Neerlandica, Netherlands Society for Statistics and Operations Research, vol. 64(s1), pages 257-275.
More about this item
KeywordsYield curve modelling; derivatives pricing; Markov processes;
- G13 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Contingent Pricing; Futures Pricing
- E43 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Interest Rates: Determination, Term Structure, and Effects
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:finsto:v:4:y:2000:i:4:p:391-408. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.