Old and new approaches to LIBOR modeling
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Alan Brace & Dariusz G¸atarek & Marek Musiela, 1997. "The Market Model of Interest Rate Dynamics," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 7(2), pages 127-155.
- Denis Belomestny & John Schoenmakers, 2010.
"A jump-diffusion Libor model and its robust calibration,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 11(4), pages 529-546.
- Denis Belomestny & John Schoenmakers, 2006. "A jump-diffusion Libor model and its robust calibration," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2006-037, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Antonis Papapantoleon, 2009. "Old and new approaches to LIBOR modeling," Papers 0910.4941, arXiv.org, revised Apr 2010.
- Albert N. Shiryaev & Jan Kallsen, 2002. "The cumulant process and Esscher's change of measure," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 6(4), pages 397-428.
- Farshid Jamshidian, 1997. "LIBOR and swap market models and measures (*)," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 1(4), pages 293-330.
- Wolfgang Kluge & Antonis Papapantoleon, 2009. "On the valuation of compositions in L\'evy term structure models," Papers 0902.3456, arXiv.org.
- Mark Joshi & Alan Stacey, 2008. "New and robust drift approximations for the LIBOR market model," Quantitative Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 8(4), pages 427-434.
- Robert Jarrow & Haitao Li & Feng Zhao, 2007. "Interest Rate Caps "Smile" Too! But Can the LIBOR Market Models Capture the Smile?," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 62(1), pages 345-382, February.
- Joanne Kennedy & Phil Hunt & Antoon Pelsser, 2000. "Markov-functional interest rate models," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 4(4), pages 391-408.
- Maria Siopacha & Josef Teichmann, 2010. "Weak and strong Taylor methods for numerical solutions of stochastic differential equations," Quantitative Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 11(4), pages 517-528.
- Lotz, Christopher & Schlogl, Lutz, 2000. "Default risk in a market model," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 24(1-2), pages 301-327, January.
- Miltersen, Kristian R & Sandmann, Klaus & Sondermann, Dieter, 1997. " Closed Form Solutions for Term Structure Derivatives with Log-Normal Interest Rates," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 52(1), pages 409-430, March.
- Black, Fischer, 1976. "The pricing of commodity contracts," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 3(1-2), pages 167-179.
- Ernst Eberlein & Fehmi Özkan, 2005. "The Lévy LIBOR model," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 9(3), pages 327-348, July.
- Paul Glasserman & S. G. Kou, 2003. "The Term Structure of Simple Forward Rates with Jump Risk," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 13(3), pages 383-410.
- Ernst Eberlein & Nataliya Koval, 2006. "A cross-currency Levy market model," Quantitative Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 6(6), pages 465-480.
- Wolfgang Kluge & Antonis Papapantoleon, 2009. "On the valuation of compositions in Levy term structure models," Quantitative Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 9(8), pages 951-959.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Zorana Grbac & Antonis Papapantoleon, 2012. "A tractable LIBOR model with default risk," Papers 1202.0587, arXiv.org, revised Oct 2012.
- Kathrin Glau & Zorana Grbac & Antonis Papapantoleon, 2016. "A unified view of LIBOR models," Papers 1601.01352, arXiv.org, revised Jul 2016.
- Zorana Grbac & Antonis Papapantoleon & John Schoenmakers & David Skovmand, 2014. "Affine LIBOR models with multiple curves: theory, examples and calibration," Papers 1405.2450, arXiv.org, revised Aug 2015.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:stanee:v:64:y:2010:i:s1:p:257-275. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0039-0402 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.