Old and new approaches to LIBOR modeling
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Denis Belomestny & John Schoenmakers, 2010.
"A jump-diffusion Libor model and its robust calibration,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 11(4), pages 529-546.
- Denis Belomestny & John Schoenmakers, 2006. "A jump-diffusion Libor model and its robust calibration," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2006-037, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Farshid Jamshidian, 1997. "LIBOR and swap market models and measures (*)," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 1(4), pages 293-330.
- Martin Keller-Ressel & Antonis Papapantoleon & Josef Teichmann, 2009. "The affine LIBOR models," Papers 0904.0555, arXiv.org, revised Jul 2011.
- Erik Schlögl, 2002.
"A multicurrency extension of the lognormal interest rate Market Models,"
Finance and Stochastics,
Springer, vol. 6(2), pages 173-196.
- Erik Schlögl, 1999. "A Multicurrency Extension of the Lognormal Interest Rate Market Models," Research Paper Series 20, Quantitative Finance Research Centre, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Mark Joshi & Alan Stacey, 2008. "New and robust drift approximations for the LIBOR market model," Quantitative Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 8(4), pages 427-434.
- Black, Fischer, 1976. "The pricing of commodity contracts," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 3(1-2), pages 167-179.
- Robert Jarrow & Haitao Li & Feng Zhao, 2007. "Interest Rate Caps "Smile" Too! But Can the LIBOR Market Models Capture the Smile?," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 62(1), pages 345-382, February.
- Joanne Kennedy & Phil Hunt & Antoon Pelsser, 2000. "Markov-functional interest rate models," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 4(4), pages 391-408.
- Belomestny Denis & Mathew Stanley & Schoenmakers John, 2009. "Multiple stochastic volatility extension of the Libor market model and its implementation," Monte Carlo Methods and Applications, De Gruyter, vol. 15(4), pages 285-310, January.
- Paul Glasserman & S. G. Kou, 2003. "The Term Structure of Simple Forward Rates with Jump Risk," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 13(3), pages 383-410.
- Lotz, Christopher & Schlogl, Lutz, 2000. "Default risk in a market model," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 24(1-2), pages 301-327, January.
- Miltersen, Kristian R & Sandmann, Klaus & Sondermann, Dieter, 1997.
" Closed Form Solutions for Term Structure Derivatives with Log-Normal Interest Rates,"
Journal of Finance,
American Finance Association, vol. 52(1), pages 409-430, March.
- Miltersen, K. & K. Sandmann & D. Sondermann, 1994. "Closed Form Solutions for Term Structure Derivatives with Log-Normal Interest Rates," Discussion Paper Serie B 308, University of Bonn, Germany.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kathrin Glau & Zorana Grbac & Antonis Papapantoleon, 2016. "A unified view of LIBOR models," Papers 1601.01352, arXiv.org, revised Jul 2016.
- Zorana Grbac & Antonis Papapantoleon & John Schoenmakers & David Skovmand, 2014. "Affine LIBOR models with multiple curves: theory, examples and calibration," Papers 1405.2450, arXiv.org, revised Aug 2015.
- Antonis Papapantoleon, 2010. "Old and new approaches to LIBOR modeling," Statistica Neerlandica, Netherlands Society for Statistics and Operations Research, vol. 64(s1), pages 257-275.
- Zorana Grbac & Antonis Papapantoleon, 2012. "A tractable LIBOR model with default risk," Papers 1202.0587, arXiv.org, revised Oct 2012.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-10-31 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:arx:papers:0910.4941. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (arXiv administrators). General contact details of provider: http://arxiv.org/ .