New and robust drift approximations for the LIBOR market model
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Farshid Jamshidian, 1997. "LIBOR and swap market models and measures (*)," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 1(4), pages 293-330.
- Miltersen, Kristian R & Sandmann, Klaus & Sondermann, Dieter, 1997.
" Closed Form Solutions for Term Structure Derivatives with Log-Normal Interest Rates,"
Journal of Finance,
American Finance Association, vol. 52(1), pages 409-430, March.
- Miltersen, K. & K. Sandmann & D. Sondermann, 1994. "Closed Form Solutions for Term Structure Derivatives with Log-Normal Interest Rates," Discussion Paper Serie B 308, University of Bonn, Germany.
- Marek Rutkowski & Marek Musiela, 1997. "Continuous-time term structure models: Forward measure approach (*)," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 1(4), pages 261-291.
- Raoul Pietersz & Antoon Pelsser & Marcel van Regenmortel, 2005. "Fast drift approximated pricing in the BGM model," Finance 0502005, EconWPA.
- Alan Brace & Dariusz G¸atarek & Marek Musiela, 1997. "The Market Model of Interest Rate Dynamics," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 7(2), pages 127-155.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Antonis Papapantoleon, 2009. "Old and new approaches to LIBOR modeling," Papers 0910.4941, arXiv.org, revised Apr 2010.
- Antonis Papapantoleon & John Schoenmakers & David Skovmand, 2011. "Efficient and accurate log-L\'evy approximations to L\'evy driven LIBOR models," Papers 1106.0866, arXiv.org, revised Jan 2012.
- Nicola Bruti-Liberati, 2007. "Numerical Solution of Stochastic Differential Equations with Jumps in Finance," PhD Thesis, Finance Discipline Group, UTS Business School, University of Technology, Sydney, number 1.
- Antonis Papapantoleon & John Schoenmakers & David Skovmand, 2011. "Efficient and accurate log-Lévi approximations to Lévi driven LIBOR models," CREATES Research Papers 2011-22, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Nicola Bruti-Liberati & Eckhard Platen, 2006. "On Weak Predictor-Corrector Schemes for Jump-Diffusion Processes in Finance," Research Paper Series 179, Quantitative Finance Research Centre, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Antonis Papapantoleon & David Skovmand, 2010. "Numerical methods for the L\'evy LIBOR model," Papers 1006.3340, arXiv.org.
- Antonis Papapantoleon & David Skovmand, 2010. "Picard Approximation of Stochastic Differential Equations and Application to Libor Models," CREATES Research Papers 2010-40, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- repec:wsi:ijtafx:v:20:y:2017:i:02:n:s0219024917500212 is not listed on IDEAS
- Henrard, Marc, 2007. "Skewed Libor Market Model and Gaussian HJM explicit approaches to rolled deposit options," MPRA Paper 1534, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Antonis Papapantoleon & Maria Siopacha, 2009. "Strong Taylor approximation of stochastic differential equations and application to the L\'evy LIBOR model," Papers 0906.5581, arXiv.org, revised Oct 2010.
- Antonis Papapantoleon & David Skovmand, 2010. "Picard approximation of stochastic differential equations and application to LIBOR models," Papers 1007.3362, arXiv.org, revised Jul 2011.
More about this item
KeywordsFinancial mathematics; Financial modelling; Financial simulation; Financial engineering; Derivatives pricing; Derivative pricing models;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:quantf:v:8:y:2008:i:4:p:427-434. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RQUF20 .