Využití modelu BGM při řízení úrokového rizika v českém prostředí v období po finanční krizi
[Aplication of the BGM Model for Interest Rate Risk Management in the Czech Environment after Financial Crisis]
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Alan Brace & Dariusz G¸atarek & Marek Musiela, 1997. "The Market Model of Interest Rate Dynamics," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 7(2), pages 127-155.
- Farshid Jamshidian, 1997. "LIBOR and swap market models and measures (*)," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 1(4), pages 293-330.
- Brigo, Damiano & Mercurio, Fabio & Morini, Massimo, 2005. "The LIBOR model dynamics: Approximations, calibration and diagnostics," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 163(1), pages 30-51, May.
- Miltersen, Kristian R & Sandmann, Klaus & Sondermann, Dieter, 1997. " Closed Form Solutions for Term Structure Derivatives with Log-Normal Interest Rates," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 52(1), pages 409-430, March.
- Marek Rutkowski & Marek Musiela, 1997. "Continuous-time term structure models: Forward measure approach (*)," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 1(4), pages 261-291.
- Martin Vojtek, 2004.
"Calibration of Interest Rate Models - Transition Market Case,"
- Martin Vojtek, 2004. "Calibration of Interest Rate Models - Transition Market Case," CERGE-EI Working Papers wp237, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economics Institute, Prague.
- Engle, Robert F, 1982. "Autoregressive Conditional Heteroscedasticity with Estimates of the Variance of United Kingdom Inflation," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 50(4), pages 987-1007, July.
More about this item
Keywordsvolatility; GARCH; euro; Czech Koruna; interest rate risk; BGM model;
- C58 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - Financial Econometrics
- G17 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Financial Forecasting and Simulation
- G18 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Government Policy and Regulation
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:prg:jnlpol:v:2015:y:2015:i:6:id:1023:p:714-758. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Frantisek Sokolovsky). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/uevsecz.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.