Pricing Coupon-Bond Options And Swaptions In Affine Term Structure Models
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Henrik Dam & Andrea Macrina & David Skovmand & David Sloth, 2018. "Rational Models for Inflation-Linked Derivatives," Papers 1801.08804, arXiv.org, revised Mar 2018.
- Christa Cuchiero & Claudio Fontana & Alessandro Gnoatto, 2014. "A general HJM framework for multiple yield curve modeling," Working Papers hal-01011752, HAL.
- Pierre Collin-Dufresne & Christopher S. Jones & Robert S. Goldstein, 2004. "Can Interest Rate Volatility be Extracted from the Cross Section of Bond Yields? An Investigation of Unspanned Stochastic Volatility," NBER Working Papers 10756, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Christa Cuchiero & Claudio Fontana & Alessandro Gnoatto, 2016. "Affine multiple yield curve models," Papers 1603.00527, arXiv.org, revised Feb 2017.
- Hansen, Thomas Lyse & Jensen, Bjarne Astrup, 2005. "Energy Options in an HJM Framework," Working Papers 2004-10, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Finance.
- Qiang Dai & Kenneth Singleton, 2003. "Term Structure Dynamics in Theory and Reality," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 16(3), pages 631-678, July.
- Jang, Bong-Gyu & Yoon, Ji Hee, 2010. "Analytic valuation formulas for range notes and an affine term structure model with jump risks," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 34(9), pages 2132-2145, September.
- Da Fonseca, José & Gnoatto, Alessandro & Grasselli, Martino, 2013. "A flexible matrix Libor model with smiles," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 37(4), pages 774-793.
- Yoshifumi Muroi & E. Takino, 2011. "Pricing Derivatives using the Asymptotic Expansion Approach: Credit Migration Models with Stochastic Credit Spreads," Asia-Pacific Financial Markets, Springer;Japanese Association of Financial Economics and Engineering, vol. 18(4), pages 345-372, November.
- João Pedro Vidal Nunes & Pedro Miguel Silva Prazeres, 2014. "Pricing Swaptions Under Multifactor Gaussian Hjm Models," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 24(4), pages 762-789, October.
- Zorana Grbac & Antonis Papapantoleon & John Schoenmakers & David Skovmand, 2014. "Affine LIBOR models with multiple curves: theory, examples and calibration," Papers 1405.2450, arXiv.org, revised Aug 2015.
- Ziveyi, Jonathan & Blackburn, Craig & Sherris, Michael, 2013. "Pricing European options on deferred annuities," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 52(2), pages 300-311.
- João Nunes, 2011. "American options and callable bonds under stochastic interest rates and endogenous bankruptcy," Review of Derivatives Research, Springer, vol. 14(3), pages 283-332, October.
- David F. Schrager & Antoon A. J. Pelsser, 2006. "Pricing Swaptions And Coupon Bond Options In Affine Term Structure Models," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 16(4), pages 673-694.
- Anders B. Trolle & Eduardo S. Schwartz, 2009. "A General Stochastic Volatility Model for the Pricing of Interest Rate Derivatives," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 22(5), pages 2007-2057, May.
- Christa Cuchiero & Claudio Fontana & Alessandro Gnoatto, 2014. "A general HJM framework for multiple yield curve modeling," Papers 1406.4301, arXiv.org, revised May 2015.
- Abdelkoddousse Ahdida & Aur'elien Alfonsi & Ernesto Palidda, 2014. "Smile with the Gaussian term structure model," Papers 1412.7412, arXiv.org, revised Nov 2015.
- Anders B. Trolle & Eduardo S. Schwartz, 2006. "A General Stochastic Volatility Model for the Pricing and Forecasting of Interest Rate Derivatives," NBER Working Papers 12337, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Fang, Fang & Oosterlee, Kees, 2008. "Pricing Early-Exercise and Discrete Barrier Options by Fourier-Cosine Series Expansions," MPRA Paper 9248, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Li Chen & Damir Filipovic, 2003. "Credit Derivatives in an Affine Framework," Finance 0307002, EconWPA.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:mathfi:v:12:y:2002:i:4:p:427-446. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0960-1627 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.