A deterministic-shift extension of analytically-tractable and time-homogeneous short-rate models
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hans-Peter Bermin, 2012. "Bonds and Options in Exponentially Affine Bond Models," Applied Mathematical Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 19(6), pages 513-534, December.
- repec:eee:dyncon:v:88:y:2018:i:c:p:1-20 is not listed on IDEAS
- Christa Cuchiero & Claudio Fontana & Alessandro Gnoatto, 2016.
"A general HJM framework for multiple yield curve modelling,"
Finance and Stochastics,
Springer, vol. 20(2), pages 267-320, April.
- Christa Cuchiero & Claudio Fontana & Alessandro Gnoatto, 2014. "A general HJM framework for multiple yield curve modeling," Working Papers hal-01011752, HAL.
- Christa Cuchiero & Claudio Fontana & Alessandro Gnoatto, 2014. "A general HJM framework for multiple yield curve modeling," Papers 1406.4301, arXiv.org, revised May 2015.
- Cousin, Areski & Jiao, Ying & Robert, Christian Y. & Zerbib, Olivier David, 2016. "Asset allocation strategies in the presence of liability constraints," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 70(C), pages 327-338.
- Oh Kwon, 2009. "On the equivalence of a class of affine term structure models," Annals of Finance, Springer, vol. 5(2), pages 263-279, March.
- Giuseppe Orlando & Rosa Maria Mininni & Michele Bufalo, 2018. "On The Calibration of Short-Term Interest Rates Through a CIR Model," Papers 1806.03683, arXiv.org.
- Keiichi Tanaka & Takeshi Yamada & Toshiaki Watanabe, 2010. "Applications of Gram-Charlier expansion and bond moments for pricing of interest rates and credit risk," Quantitative Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 10(6), pages 645-662.
- Renne, Jean-Paul, 2016. "A tractable interest rate model with explicit monetary policy rates," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 251(3), pages 873-887.
- Damiano Brigo & Mirela Predescu & Agostino Capponi, 2010. "Credit Default Swaps Liquidity modeling: A survey," Papers 1003.0889, arXiv.org, revised Mar 2010.
- Christa Cuchiero & Claudio Fontana & Alessandro Gnoatto, 2016. "Affine multiple yield curve models," Papers 1603.00527, arXiv.org, revised Feb 2017.
- Shane Miller & Eckhard Platen, 2004. "A Two-Factor Model for Low Interest Rate Regimes," Asia-Pacific Financial Markets, Springer;Japanese Association of Financial Economics and Engineering, vol. 11(1), pages 107-133, March.
- Shane Miller, 2007. "Pricing of Contingent Claims Under the Real-World Measure," PhD Thesis, Finance Discipline Group, UTS Business School, University of Technology, Sydney, number 25, january-d.
- Antonio Mannolini & Carlo Mari & Roberto Renò, 2008. "Pricing caps and floors with the extended CIR model," International Journal of Finance & Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 13(4), pages 386-400.
More about this item
KeywordsShort-rate models; Analytical tractability; Exponential Vasicek model; Cox-Ingersoll-Ross' model; Calibration to market data;
- G13 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Contingent Pricing; Futures Pricing
ListsThis item is featured on the following reading lists or Wikipedia pages:
- Cox–Ingersoll–Ross model in Wikipedia English ne '')
- مدل کاکس-اینگرسول-راس in Wikipedia Persian ne '')
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:finsto:v:5:y:2001:i:3:p:369-387. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.