A deterministic-shift extension of analytically-tractable and time-homogeneous short-rate models
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Wissel, Johannes, 2007. "Some results on strong solutions of SDEs with applications to interest rate models," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 117(6), pages 720-741, June.
- Rama Cont & Jose da Fonseca, 2002. "Dynamics of implied volatility surfaces," Quantitative Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 2(1), pages 45-60.
- H. Berestycki & J. Busca & I. Florent, 2002. "Asymptotics and calibration of local volatility models," Quantitative Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 2(1), pages 61-69.
- Brace, Alan & Fabbri, Giorgio & Goldys, Benjamin, 2007.
"An Hilbert space approach for a class of arbitrage free implied volatilities models,"
6321, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- A. Brace & G. Fabbri & B. Goldys, 2007. "An Hilbert space approach for a class of arbitrage free implied volatilities models," Papers 0712.1343, arXiv.org, revised Dec 2007.
- Breeden, Douglas T & Litzenberger, Robert H, 1978. "Prices of State-contingent Claims Implicit in Option Prices," The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, vol. 51(4), pages 621-651, October.
- Merton, Robert C., 1976.
"Option pricing when underlying stock returns are discontinuous,"
Journal of Financial Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 3(1-2), pages 125-144.
- Merton, Robert C., 1975. "Option pricing when underlying stock returns are discontinuous," Working papers 787-75., Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
- David Heath & Robert Jarrow & Andrew Morton, 2008.
"Bond Pricing And The Term Structure Of Interest Rates: A New Methodology For Contingent Claims Valuation,"
World Scientific Book Chapters,in: Financial Derivatives Pricing Selected Works of Robert Jarrow, chapter 13, pages 277-305
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- Heath, David & Jarrow, Robert & Morton, Andrew, 1992. "Bond Pricing and the Term Structure of Interest Rates: A New Methodology for Contingent Claims Valuation," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 60(1), pages 77-105, January.
- Carr, Peter & Madan, Dilip B., 2005. "A note on sufficient conditions for no arbitrage," Finance Research Letters, Elsevier, vol. 2(3), pages 125-130, September.
- Ledoit, Olivier & Santa-Clara, Pedro & Yan, Shu, 2002. "Relative Pricing of Options with Stochastic Volatility," University of California at Los Angeles, Anderson Graduate School of Management qt7jp8f42t, Anderson Graduate School of Management, UCLA.
- Black, Fischer & Scholes, Myron S, 1973. "The Pricing of Options and Corporate Liabilities," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 81(3), pages 637-654, May-June.
- Martin Schweizer & Johannes Wissel, 2008. "Term Structures Of Implied Volatilities: Absence Of Arbitrage And Existence Results," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 18(1), pages 77-114.
- Hull, John C & White, Alan D, 1987. " The Pricing of Options on Assets with Stochastic Volatilities," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 42(2), pages 281-300, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Christa Cuchiero & Claudio Fontana & Alessandro Gnoatto, 2014. "A general HJM framework for multiple yield curve modeling," Working Papers hal-01011752, HAL.
- Renne, Jean-Paul, 2016. "A tractable interest rate model with explicit monetary policy rates," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 251(3), pages 873-887.
- Damiano Brigo & Mirela Predescu & Agostino Capponi, 2010. "Credit Default Swaps Liquidity modeling: A survey," Papers 1003.0889, arXiv.org, revised Mar 2010.
- Hans-Peter Bermin, 2012. "Bonds and Options in Exponentially Affine Bond Models," Applied Mathematical Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 19(6), pages 513-534, December.
- Christa Cuchiero & Claudio Fontana & Alessandro Gnoatto, 2016. "Affine multiple yield curve models," Papers 1603.00527, arXiv.org, revised Feb 2017.
- Shane Miller & Eckhard Platen, 2004. "A Two-Factor Model for Low Interest Rate Regimes," Asia-Pacific Financial Markets, Springer;Japanese Association of Financial Economics and Engineering, vol. 11(1), pages 107-133, March.
- Shane Miller, 2007. "Pricing of Contingent Claims Under the Real-World Measure," PhD Thesis, Finance Discipline Group, UTS Business School, University of Technology, Sydney, number 25.
- Antonio Mannolini & Carlo Mari & Roberto Renò, 2008. "Pricing caps and floors with the extended CIR model," International Journal of Finance & Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 13(4), pages 386-400.
- Christa Cuchiero & Claudio Fontana & Alessandro Gnoatto, 2014. "A general HJM framework for multiple yield curve modeling," Papers 1406.4301, arXiv.org, revised May 2015.
- Cousin, Areski & Jiao, Ying & Robert, Christian Y. & Zerbib, Olivier David, 2016. "Asset allocation strategies in the presence of liability constraints," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 70(C), pages 327-338.
- Oh Kwon, 2009. "On the equivalence of a class of affine term structure models," Annals of Finance, Springer, vol. 5(2), pages 263-279, March.
- Christa Cuchiero & Claudio Fontana & Alessandro Gnoatto, 2016. "A general HJM framework for multiple yield curve modelling," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 20(2), pages 267-320, April.
More about this item
KeywordsShort-rate models; Analytical tractability; Exponential Vasicek model; Cox-Ingersoll-Ross' model; Calibration to market data;
- G13 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Contingent Pricing; Futures Pricing
ListsThis item is featured on the following reading lists or Wikipedia pages:
- Cox–Ingersoll–Ross model in Wikipedia English ne '')
- مدل کاکس-اینگرسول-راس in Wikipedia Persian ne '')
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:finsto:v:5:y:2001:i:3:p:369-387. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .