The irony in the derivatives discounting
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Henrard Marc, 2005. "Eurodollar futures and options: convexity adjustment in HJM one- factor model," Finance 0503005, EconWPA.
- Marc Henrard, 2004. "Overnight Indexed Swaps and Floored Compounded Instrument in HJM One-Factor Model," Finance 0402008, EconWPA.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- N. Moreni & A. Pallavicini, 2014.
"Parsimonious HJM modelling for multiple yield curve dynamics,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 14(2), pages 199-210, February.
- Nicola Moreni & Andrea Pallavicini, 2010. "Parsimonious HJM Modelling for Multiple Yield-Curve Dynamics," Papers 1011.0828, arXiv.org.
- Roberto Baviera, 2017. "Back-of-the-envelope swaptions in a very parsimonious multicurve interest rate model," Papers 1712.06466, arXiv.org.
- Bianchetti, Marco, 2008. "Two Curves, One Price :Pricing & Hedging Interest Rate Derivatives Decoupling Forwarding and Discounting Yield Curves," MPRA Paper 22022, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 24 Jan 2010.
- Stephane Crepey & Andrea Macrina & Tuyet Mai Nguyen & David Skovmand, 2015. "Rational Multi-Curve Models with Counterparty-Risk Valuation Adjustments," Papers 1502.07397, arXiv.org.
- Jean-Paul Laurent & Philippe Amzelek & Joe Bonnaud, 2014. "An overview of the valuation of collateralized derivative contracts," Review of Derivatives Research, Springer, vol. 17(3), pages 261-286, October.
- Christa Cuchiero & Claudio Fontana & Alessandro Gnoatto, 2014. "A general HJM framework for multiple yield curve modeling," Papers 1406.4301, arXiv.org, revised May 2015.
- Yang Chang, 2014. "A Consistent Approach to Modelling the Interest Rate Market Anomalies Post the Global Financial Crisis," PhD Thesis, Finance Discipline Group, UTS Business School, University of Technology, Sydney, number 18.
- Christa Cuchiero & Claudio Fontana & Alessandro Gnoatto, 2016. "A general HJM framework for multiple yield curve modelling," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 20(2), pages 267-320, April.
- Damiano Brigo & Andrea Pallavicini, 2014. "CCP Cleared or Bilateral CSA Trades with Initial/Variation Margins under credit, funding and wrong-way risks: A Unified Valuation Approach," Papers 1401.3994, arXiv.org.
- Giacomo Bormetti & Damiano Brigo & Marco Francischello & Andrea Pallavicini, 2015. "Impact of Multiple Curve Dynamics in Credit Valuation Adjustments under Collateralization," Papers 1507.08779, arXiv.org, revised Sep 2015.
- Filipović, Damir & Trolle, Anders B., 2013. "The term structure of interbank risk," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 109(3), pages 707-733.
- Chiara Sabelli & Michele Pioppi & Luca Sitzia & Giacomo Bormetti, 2014. "Multi-curve HJM modelling for risk management," Papers 1411.3977, arXiv.org, revised Oct 2015.
- Yang Chang & Erik Schlogl, 2014. "A Consistent Framework for Modelling Basis Spreads in Tenor Swaps," Research Paper Series 348, Quantitative Finance Research Centre, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Christa Cuchiero & Claudio Fontana & Alessandro Gnoatto, 2014. "A general HJM framework for multiple yield curve modeling," Working Papers hal-01011752, HAL.
- The Anh Nguyen & Frank Thomas Seifried, 2015. "The Multi-Curve Potential Model," International Journal of Theoretical and Applied Finance (IJTAF), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 18(07), pages 1-32, November.
- Marco, Bianchetti & Mattia, Carlicchi, 2012. "Interest Rates After The Credit Crunch: Multiple-Curve Vanilla Derivatives and SABR," MPRA Paper 42248, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Christa Cuchiero & Claudio Fontana & Alessandro Gnoatto, 2016. "Affine multiple yield curve models," Papers 1603.00527, arXiv.org, revised Feb 2017.
- Damiano Brigo & Andrea Pallavicini, 2013. "CCPs, Central Clearing, CSA, Credit Collateral and Funding Costs Valuation FAQ: Re-hypothecation, CVA, Closeout, Netting, WWR, Gap-Risk, Initial and Variation Margins, Multiple Discount Curves, FVA?," Papers 1312.0128, arXiv.org, revised Dec 2013.
- Zorana Grbac & Antonis Papapantoleon & John Schoenmakers & David Skovmand, 2014. "Affine LIBOR models with multiple curves: theory, examples and calibration," Papers 1405.2450, arXiv.org, revised Aug 2015.
- Schmidt, Wolfgang M., 2011. "Interest rate term structure modelling," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 214(1), pages 1-14, October.
- repec:wsi:jfexxx:v:01:y:2014:i:01:n:s2345768614500019 is not listed on IDEAS
- Andrea Pallavicini & Damiano Brigo, 2013. "Interest-Rate Modelling in Collateralized Markets: Multiple curves, credit-liquidity effects, CCPs," Papers 1304.1397, arXiv.org.
- Eduard Gim'enez & Alberto Elices & Giovanna Villani, 2014. "A heuristic pricing and hedging framework for multi-currency fixed income desks," Papers 1406.1811, arXiv.org, revised Jan 2017.
More about this item
KeywordsCost of funding; coherent pricing; interest rate derivative pricing; Libor; irony;
- E43 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Interest Rates: Determination, Term Structure, and Effects
- G13 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Contingent Pricing; Futures Pricing
- D24 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Production; Cost; Capital; Capital, Total Factor, and Multifactor Productivity; Capacity
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:3115. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .