Nonlinear consistent valuation of CCP cleared or CSA bilateral trades with initial margins under credit, funding and wrong-way risks
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Daniel Heller & Nicholas Vause, 2012. "Collateral requirements for mandatory central clearing of over-the-counter derivatives," BIS Working Papers 373, Bank for International Settlements.
- Henrard, Marc, 2007. "The irony in the derivatives discounting," MPRA Paper 3115, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Andrea Pallavicini & Daniele Perini & Damiano Brigo, 2012. "Funding, Collateral and Hedging: uncovering the mechanics and the subtleties of funding valuation adjustments," Papers 1210.3811, arXiv.org, revised Dec 2012.
- Cyril Durand & Marek Rutkowski, 2013. "CVA for Bilateral Counterparty Risk under Alternative Settlement Conventions," Papers 1307.6486, arXiv.org.
- Tomasz R. Bielecki & Marek Rutkowski, 2013. "Valuation and hedging of OTC contracts with funding costs, collateralization and counterparty credit risk: Part 1," Papers 1306.4733, arXiv.org, revised Jun 2013.
- Andrea Pallavicini & Marco Tarenghi, 2010. "Interest-Rate Modeling with Multiple Yield Curves," Papers 1006.4767, arXiv.org.
- Andrea Pallavicini & Damiano Brigo, 2013. "Interest-Rate Modelling in Collateralized Markets: Multiple curves, credit-liquidity effects, CCPs," Papers 1304.1397, arXiv.org.
- Rama Cont & Thomas Kokholm, 2013. "Central Clearing of OTC Derivatives: bilateral vs multilateral netting," Papers 1304.5065, arXiv.org.
- Damiano Brigo & Agostino Capponi & Andrea Pallavicini & Vasileios Papatheodorou, 2011. "Collateral Margining in Arbitrage-Free Counterparty Valuation Adjustment including Re-Hypotecation and Netting," Papers 1101.3926, arXiv.org.
- Tapking, Jens & Eisenschmidt, Jens, 2009. "Liquidity risk premia in unsecured interbank money markets," Working Paper Series 1025, European Central Bank.
- Manmohan Singh, 2011. "Making OTC Derivatives Safe—A Fresh Look," IMF Working Papers 11/66, International Monetary Fund.
- Lixin Wu, 2013. "CVA and FVA to Derivatives Trades Collateralized by Cash," Papers 1302.0465, arXiv.org.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Damiano Brigo & Cristin Buescu & Marco Francischello & Andrea Pallavicini & Marek Rutkowski, 2018. "Risk-neutral valuation under differential funding costs, defaults and collateralization," Papers 1802.10228, arXiv.org.
More about this item
KeywordsCentral counterparty clearing; credit support annex; ISDA; interest rate derivatives; funding costs; bilateral counterparty risk; credit valuation adjustment; CVA; collateral modeling; initial margin; variation margin; close-out; re-hypothecation; gap risk; margin period of risk; backward stochastic differential equations; funding valuation adjustment; FVA; margin valuation adjustment; MVA;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wsi:jfexxx:v:01:y:2014:i:01:n:s2345768614500019. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Tai Tone Lim). General contact details of provider: http://www.worldscinet.com/jfe/jfe.shtml .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.