CCPs, Central Clearing, CSA, Credit Collateral and Funding Costs Valuation FAQ: Re-hypothecation, CVA, Closeout, Netting, WWR, Gap-Risk, Initial and Variation Margins, Multiple Discount Curves, FVA?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- C. F. Lo & H. C. Lee & C. H. Hui, 2003. "A simple approach for pricing barrier options with time-dependent parameters," Quantitative Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 3(2), pages 98-107.
- N. Moreni & A. Pallavicini, 2014.
"Parsimonious HJM modelling for multiple yield curve dynamics,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 14(2), pages 199-210, February.
- Nicola Moreni & Andrea Pallavicini, 2010. "Parsimonious HJM Modelling for Multiple Yield-Curve Dynamics," Papers 1011.0828, arXiv.org.
- Claudio Albanese & Damiano Brigo & Frank Oertel, 2013. "Restructuring Counterparty Credit Risk," International Journal of Theoretical and Applied Finance (IJTAF), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 16(02), pages 1-29.
- Michael Pykhtin & Dan Rosen, 2010. "Pricing counterparty risk at the trade level and CVA allocations," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2010-10, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (US).
- Merton, Robert C, 1974.
"On the Pricing of Corporate Debt: The Risk Structure of Interest Rates,"
Journal of Finance,
American Finance Association, vol. 29(2), pages 449-470, May.
- Merton, Robert C., 1973. "On the pricing of corporate debt: the risk structure of interest rates," Working papers 684-73., Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
- Andrea Pallavicini & Damiano Brigo, 2013. "Interest-Rate Modelling in Collateralized Markets: Multiple curves, credit-liquidity effects, CCPs," Papers 1304.1397, arXiv.org.
- Marco, Bianchetti, 2011.
"The Zeeman Effect in Finance: Libor Spectroscopy and Basis Risk Management,"
42247, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 27 Oct 2012.
- Marco Bianchetti, 2012. "The Zeeman Effect in Finance: Libor Spectroscopy and Basis Risk Management," Papers 1210.7329, arXiv.org.
- Jones, E Philip & Mason, Scott P & Rosenfeld, Eric, 1984. " Contingent Claims Analysis of Corporate Capital Structures: An Empirical Investigation," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 39(3), pages 611-625, July.
- Fries, Christian P., 2010. "Discounting Revisited. Valuations under Funding Costs, Counterparty Risk and Collateralization," MPRA Paper 23082, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 30 May 2010.
- Andrea Pallavicini & Daniele Perini & Damiano Brigo, 2012. "Funding, Collateral and Hedging: uncovering the mechanics and the subtleties of funding valuation adjustments," Papers 1210.3811, arXiv.org, revised Dec 2012.
- Crouhy, Michel & Galai, Dan & Mark, Robert, 2000. "A comparative analysis of current credit risk models," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 24(1-2), pages 59-117, January.
- Adrian Blundell-Wignall & Paul Atkinson, 2010. "Thinking beyond Basel III: Necessary Solutions for Capital and Liquidity," OECD Journal: Financial Market Trends, OECD Publishing, vol. 2010(1), pages 9-33.
- Duffie, Darrell & Huang, Ming, 1996. " Swap Rates and Credit Quality," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 51(3), pages 921-949, July.
- Henrard, Marc, 2007. "The irony in the derivatives discounting," MPRA Paper 3115, University Library of Munich, Germany.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Damiano Brigo & Andrea Pallavicini, 2014. "CCP Cleared or Bilateral CSA Trades with Initial/Variation Margins under credit, funding and wrong-way risks: A Unified Valuation Approach," Papers 1401.3994, arXiv.org.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-12-06 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:arx:papers:1312.0128. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (arXiv administrators). General contact details of provider: http://arxiv.org/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.