A simple approach for pricing barrier options with time-dependent parameters
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jos'e Manuel Corcuera & Arturo Valdivia, 2016. "CoCos under short-term uncertainty," Papers 1602.00094, arXiv.org.
- A. Golbabai & L. Ballestra & D. Ahmadian, 2014. "A Highly Accurate Finite Element Method to Price Discrete Double Barrier Options," Computational Economics, Springer;Society for Computational Economics, vol. 44(2), pages 153-173, August.
- C. F. Lo & T. C. Wong & C. H. Hui & M. X. Huang, 2008. "Assessing Credit Risk of Companies with Mean-Reverting Leverage Ratios," Working Papers 042008, Hong Kong Institute for Monetary Research.
- Nicolas Langrené & Geoffrey Lee & Zili Zhu, 2016. "Switching To Nonaffine Stochastic Volatility: A Closed-Form Expansion For The Inverse Gamma Model," International Journal of Theoretical and Applied Finance (IJTAF), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 19(05), pages 1-37, August.
- Damiano Brigo & Marco Tarenghi, 2009. "Credit Default Swap Calibration and Counterparty Risk Valuation with a Scenario based First Passage Model," Papers 0912.3031, arXiv.org.
- Lian, Guanghua & Zhu, Song-Ping & Elliott, Robert J. & Cui, Zhenyu, 2017. "Semi-analytical valuation for discrete barrier options under time-dependent Lévy processes," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 75(C), pages 167-183.
- Damiano Brigo & Massimo Morini & Marco Tarenghi, 2009. "Credit Calibration with Structural Models: The Lehman case and Equity Swaps under Counterparty Risk," Papers 0912.4404, arXiv.org.
- Damiano Brigo & Andrea Pallavicini, 2013. "CCPs, Central Clearing, CSA, Credit Collateral and Funding Costs Valuation FAQ: Re-hypothecation, CVA, Closeout, Netting, WWR, Gap-Risk, Initial and Variation Margins, Multiple Discount Curves, FVA?," Papers 1312.0128, arXiv.org, revised Dec 2013.
- Damiano Brigo, 2011. "Counterparty Risk FAQ: Credit VaR, PFE, CVA, DVA, Closeout, Netting, Collateral, Re-hypothecation, WWR, Basel, Funding, CCDS and Margin Lending," Papers 1111.1331, arXiv.org, revised Jun 2012.
- Rahman Farnoosh & Hamidreza Rezazadeh & Amirhossein Sobhani & M. Hossein Beheshti, 2016. "A Numerical Method for Discrete Single Barrier Option Pricing with Time-Dependent Parameters," Computational Economics, Springer;Society for Computational Economics, vol. 48(1), pages 131-145, June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:quantf:v:3:y:2003:i:2:p:98-107. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RQUF20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.