A comparative analysis of current credit risk models
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Merton, Robert C, 1974.
"On the Pricing of Corporate Debt: The Risk Structure of Interest Rates,"
Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 29(2), pages 449-470, May.
- Merton, Robert C., 1973. "On the pricing of corporate debt: the risk structure of interest rates," Working papers 684-73., Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
- Crouhy, Michel & Galai, Dan, 1994. "The interaction between the financial and investment decisions of the firm: the case of issuing warrants in a levered firm," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 18(5), pages 861-880, October.
- A. Bensoussan & M. Crouhy & D. Galai, 1995. "Stochastic equity volatility related to the leverage effect II: valuation of European equity options and warrants," Applied Mathematical Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 2(1), pages 43-60.
- Chen, Nai-Fu & Roll, Richard & Ross, Stephen A, 1986. "Economic Forces and the Stock Market," The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, vol. 59(3), pages 383-403, July.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Jean-Guy Simonato, 2015. "New Warrant Issues Valuation with Leverage and Equity Model Errors," Journal of Financial Services Research, Springer;Western Finance Association, vol. 47(2), pages 247-272, April.
- Pesaran, M. Hashem & Schuermann, Til & Treutler, Bjorn-Jakob & Weiner, Scott M., 2006.
"Macroeconomic Dynamics and Credit Risk: A Global Perspective,"
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 38(5), pages 1211-1261, August.
- M. Hashem Pesaran & Til Schuermann & Björn-Jakob Treutler & Scott M. Weiner & April, "undated". "Macroeconomic Dynamics and Credit Risk: A Global Perspective," Center for Financial Institutions Working Papers 03-13, Wharton School Center for Financial Institutions, University of Pennsylvania.
- Til Schuermann & Björn-Jakob Treutler & Scott M. Weiner & M. Hashem Pesaran, 2003. "Macroeconomic Dynamics and Credit Risk: A Global Perspective," CESifo Working Paper Series 995, CESifo.
- Pesaran, M.H. & Schuermann, T. & Treutler, B-J. & Weiner, S.M., 2003. "Macroeconomic Dynamics and Credit Risk: A Global Perspective," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0330, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- João Pedro Pereira & António Rua, 2018. "Asset Pricing with a Bank Risk Factor," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 50(5), pages 993-1032, August.
- Antonio Roma, 2006. "Common factors and balance sheet structure of major European banks," BNL Quarterly Review, Banca Nazionale del Lavoro, vol. 59(237), pages 123-170.
- Zhou, Xinghua & Reesor, R. Mark, 2015. "Misrepresentation and capital structure: Quantifying the impact on corporate debt value," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 34(C), pages 293-310.
- Racheva-Sarabian, Anna & Ryvkin, Dmitry & Semykina, Anastasia, 2015. "The default of special district financing: Evidence from California," Journal of Housing Economics, Elsevier, vol. 27(C), pages 37-48.
- Yoshio Nozawa, 2014. "What Drives the Cross-Section of Credit Spreads?: A Variance Decomposition Approach," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2014-62, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Lu Han & Ruihuan Ge, 2017. "Wavelets Analysis on Structural Model for Default Prediction," Computational Economics, Springer;Society for Computational Economics, vol. 50(1), pages 111-140, June.
- Galil, Koresh & Shapir, Offer Moshe & Amiram, Dan & Ben-Zion, Uri, 2014. "The determinants of CDS spreads," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 41(C), pages 271-282.
- Aretz, Kevin & Shackleton, Mark B., 2011. "Omitted debt risk, financial distress and the cross-section of expected equity returns," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 35(5), pages 1213-1227, May.
- Antonio Roma, 2006. "Common factors and balance sheet structure of major European banks," Banca Nazionale del Lavoro Quarterly Review, Banca Nazionale del Lavoro, vol. 59(237), pages 123-170.
- Kevin Aretz & Marc Aretz, 2016. "Which stocks drive the size, value, and momentum anomalies and for how long? Evidence from a statistical leverage analysis," Financial Markets and Portfolio Management, Springer;Swiss Society for Financial Market Research, vol. 30(1), pages 19-61, February.
- Sudheer Chava & Kershen Huang & Shane A. Johnson, 2018. "The Dynamics of Borrower Reputation Following Financial Misreporting," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 64(10), pages 4775-4797, October.
- repec:luc:wpaper:13-4 is not listed on IDEAS
- Lutz Hahnenstein & Klaus Röder, 2007. "Who hedges more when leverage is endogenous? A testable theory of corporate risk management under general distributional conditions," Review of Quantitative Finance and Accounting, Springer, vol. 28(4), pages 353-391, May.
- Aretz, Kevin & Bartram, Söhnke M. & Pope, Peter F., 2010.
"Macroeconomic risks and characteristic-based factor models,"
Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 34(6), pages 1383-1399, June.
- Aretz, Kevin & Bartram, Söhnke M. & Pope, Peter F., 2010. "Macroeconomic Risks and Characteristic-Based Factor Models," MPRA Paper 47344, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hamerle, Alfred & Liebig, Thilo & Rösch, Daniel, 2003. "Credit Risk Factor Modeling and the Basel II IRB Approach," Discussion Paper Series 2: Banking and Financial Studies 2003,02, Deutsche Bundesbank.
- Kräussl, Roman & Lucas, André & Rijsbergen, David R. & van der Sluis, Pieter Jelle & Vrugt, Evert B., 2014.
"Washington meets Wall Street: A closer examination of the presidential cycle puzzle,"
Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 43(C), pages 50-69.
- R. Kraeussl & A. Lucas & D. Rijsbergen & P.J. van der Sluis & E. Vrugt, 2008. "Washington meets Wall Street: A Closer Examination of the Presidential Cycle Puzzle," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 08-101/2, Tinbergen Institute.
- Roman Kraussl & Andre Lucas & David R. Rijsbergen & Pieter Jelle van der Sluis & Evert B. Vrugt, 2013. "Washington Meets Wall Street: A Closer Examination of the Presidential Cylce Puzzle," LSF Research Working Paper Series 13-4, Luxembourg School of Finance, University of Luxembourg.
- Kräussl, Roman & Lucas, André & Rijsbergen, David R. & van der Sluis, Pieter Jelle & Vrugt, Evert B., 2010. "Washington meets Wall Street: A closer examination of the presidential cycle puzzle," CFS Working Paper Series 2010/06, Center for Financial Studies (CFS).
- Khan, Mozaffar, 2008. "Are accruals mispriced Evidence from tests of an Intertemporal Capital Asset Pricing Model," Journal of Accounting and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 45(1), pages 55-77, March.
- Lutz Hahnenstein, 2004. "Calibrating the CreditMetrics™ correlation concept — Empirical evidence from Germany," Financial Markets and Portfolio Management, Springer;Swiss Society for Financial Market Research, vol. 18(4), pages 358-381, December.
- Nguyen, Pascal, 2007. "Macroeconomic factors and Japan's industry risk," Journal of Multinational Financial Management, Elsevier, vol. 17(2), pages 173-185, April.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jbfina:v:24:y:2000:i:1-2:p:59-117. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbf .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Catherine Liu (email available below). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbf .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.