A geostatistical approach for dynamic life tables: The effect of mortality on remaining lifetime and annuities
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Felipe, A. & Guillen, M. & Perez-Marin, A. M., 2002. "Recent Mortality Trends in the Spanish Population," British Actuarial Journal, Cambridge University Press, vol. 8(04), pages 757-786, October.
- Debón, A. & Montes, F. & Puig, F., 2008. "Modelling and forecasting mortality in Spain," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 189(3), pages 624-637, September.
- Gavin, John & Haberman, Steven & Verrall, Richard, 1993. "Moving weighted average graduation using kernel estimation," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 12(2), pages 113-126, April.
- Pitacco, Ermanno, 2004. "Survival models in a dynamic context: a survey," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 35(2), pages 279-298, October.
- Jorge Mateu & Francisco Montes & Mario Plaza, 2004. "The 1970 US draft lottery revisited: a spatial analysis," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series C, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 53(1), pages 219-229.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cousin, Areski & Maatouk, Hassan & Rullière, Didier, 2016. "Kriging of financial term-structures," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 255(2), pages 631-648.
- Hunt, Andrew & Villegas, Andrés M., 2015. "Robustness and convergence in the Lee–Carter model with cohort effects," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 64(C), pages 186-202.
- Cousin, Areski & Maatouk, Hassan & Rullière, Didier, 2016.
"Kriging of financial term-structures,"
European Journal of Operational Research,
Elsevier, vol. 255(2), pages 631-648.
More about this item
KeywordsLife table Geostatistics Bootstrap confidence intervals;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:insuma:v:47:y:2010:i:3:p:327-336. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505554 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.