Modelling and forecasting mortality in Spain
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Felipe, A. & Guillen, M. & Perez-Marin, A. M., 2002. "Recent Mortality Trends in the Spanish Population," British Actuarial Journal, Cambridge University Press, vol. 8(04), pages 757-786, October.
- Lee, Ronald & Rofman, Rafael, 1994. "Modelación y proyección de la mortalidad en Chile," Notas de Población, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL), June.
- Arthur Renshaw & Steven Haberman, 2003. "Lee-Carter mortality forecasting: a parallel generalized linear modelling approach for England and Wales mortality projections," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series C, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 52(1), pages 119-137.
- Sithole, Terry Z. & Haberman, Steven & Verrall, Richard J., 2000. "An investigation into parametric models for mortality projections, with applications to immediate annuitants' and life office pensioners' data," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 27(3), pages 285-312, December.
- Renshaw, A. E. & Haberman, S., 2003. "Lee-Carter mortality forecasting with age-specific enhancement," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 33(2), pages 255-272, October.
- Pitacco, Ermanno, 2004. "Survival models in a dynamic context: a survey," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 35(2), pages 279-298, October.
- Brouhns, Natacha & Denuit, Michel & Vermunt, Jeroen K., 2002. "A Poisson log-bilinear regression approach to the construction of projected lifetables," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 31(3), pages 373-393, December.
- Lawrence R. Carter & Alexia Prskawetz, 2001. "Examining structural shifts in mortality using the Lee-Carter method," MPIDR Working Papers WP-2001-007, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Katja Hanewald, 2009. "Mortality modeling: Lee-Carter and the macroeconomy," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2009-008, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Katja Hanewald & Thomas Post & Helmut Gründl, 2011.
"Stochastic Mortality, Macroeconomic Risks and Life Insurer Solvency,"
The Geneva Papers on Risk and Insurance - Issues and Practice,
Palgrave Macmillan;The Geneva Association, vol. 36(3), pages 458-475, July.
- Katja Hanewald & Thomas Post & Helmut GrÃ¼ndl, 2009. "Stochastic Mortality, Macroeconomic Risks, and Life Insurer Solvency," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2009-015, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Hanewald, Katja & Post, Thomas & Gründl, Helmut, 2011. "Stochastic mortality, macroeconomic risks, and life insurer solvency," ICIR Working Paper Series 01/11, Goethe University Frankfurt, International Center for Insurance Regulation (ICIR).
- Debón, A. & Martínez-Ruiz, F. & Montes, F., 2010. "A geostatistical approach for dynamic life tables: The effect of mortality on remaining lifetime and annuities," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 47(3), pages 327-336, December.
- repec:eee:csdana:v:112:y:2017:i:c:p:198-214 is not listed on IDEAS
- Post, Thomas & Hanewald, Katja, 2013.
"Longevity risk, subjective survival expectations, and individual saving behavior,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 86(C), pages 200-220.
- Thomas Post & Katja Hanewald, 2011. "Longevity Risk, Subjective Survival Expectations, and Individual Saving Behavior," Working Papers 201111, ARC Centre of Excellence in Population Ageing Research (CEPAR), Australian School of Business, University of New South Wales.
- repec:eee:insuma:v:75:y:2017:i:c:p:151-165 is not listed on IDEAS
- A. DebÃ²n & S. Haberman & F. Montes & E. Otranto, 2012. "Model effect on projected mortality indicators," Working Paper CRENoS 201215, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia.
- Ornelas, Arelly & Guillén, Montserrat, 2013. "A Comparison between General Population Mortality and Life Tables for Insurance in Mexico under Gender Proportion Inequality || Una comparación entre la mortalidad de la población general y las tablas," Revista de Métodos Cuantitativos para la Economía y la Empresa = Journal of Quantitative Methods for Economics and Business Administration, Universidad Pablo de Olavide, Department of Quantitative Methods for Economics and Business Administration, vol. 16(1), pages 47-67, December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:189:y:2008:i:3:p:624-637. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.