Corporatism, labor unions and the safety net
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Layard, R. & Nickell, S., 1991. "Unemployment in the OECD Countries," Economics Series Working Papers 99130, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Calmfors, Lars & Horn, Henrik, 1986. "Employment Policies and Centralized Wage-Setting," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 53(211), pages 281-302, August.
- Oswald, Andrew J, 1985. " The Economic Theory of Trade Unions: An Introductory Survey," Scandinavian Journal of Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 87(2), pages 160-193.
- Mulder, C B, 1993.
"Wage-Moderating Effects of Corporatism: Decentralized versus Centralized Wage Setting in a Union, Firm, Government Context,"
The Manchester School of Economic & Social Studies,
University of Manchester, vol. 61(3), pages 287-301, September.
- Mulder, C.B., 1988. "Wage moderating effects of corporatism : Decentralized versus centralized wage setting in a union, firm, government context," Research Memorandum FEW 316, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Holmlund, Bertil & Lundborg, Per, 1989. "Unemployment insurance schemes for reducing the natural rate of unemployment," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 38(1), pages 1-15, February.
- Michael Bruno & Jeffrey D. Sachs, 1985. "Economics of Worldwide Stagflation," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number brun85-1.
- Holmlund, Bertil & Lundborg, Per, 1988. " Unemployment Insurance and Union Wage Setting," Scandinavian Journal of Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 90(2), pages 161-172.
- Newell, A. & Symons, J. S. V., 1987. "Corporatism, laissez-faire and the rise in unemployment," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 31(3), pages 567-601, April.
- McDonald, Ian M & Solow, Robert M, 1981. "Wage Bargaining and Employment," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 71(5), pages 896-908, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Robert A. J. Dur, 2001.
"The Credibility Problem in Unemployment Insurance Policy,"
Journal of Institutional and Theoretical Economics (JITE),
Mohr Siebeck, Tübingen, vol. 157(4), pages 634-634, December.
- Robert A.J. Dur, 1999. "The Credibility Problem in Unemployment Insurance Policy," Public Economics 9902003, EconWPA.
- Robert A.J. Dur, 1999. "The Credibility Problem in Unemployment Insurance Policy," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 99-051/1, Tinbergen Institute.
- Nicola Acocella & Giovanni Di Bartolomeo, 2007. "Is Corporatism Feasible?," Metroeconomica, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 58(2), pages 340-359, May.
- CAEYERS, Bet & PAUWELS, Wilfried, 2006.
"Corporatism and macroeconomic stabilization policies,"
2006035, University of Antwerp, Faculty of Applied Economics.
- Caeyers Bet & Pauwels Wilfried, 2007. "Corporatism and macroeconomic stabilization policies," wp.comunite 0007, Department of Communication, University of Teramo.
- Acocella, Nicola & Di Bartolomeo, Giovanni & Tirelli, Patrizio, 2009.
"The macroeconomics of social pacts,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 72(1), pages 202-213, October.
- Nicola Acocella & Giovanni Di Bartolomeo & Patrizio Tirelli, 2004. "The macroeconomics of social pacts," Labor and Demography 0410003, EconWPA.
- Nicola Acocella & Giovanni Di Bartolomeo & Patrizio Tirelli, 2009. "The macroeconomics of social pacts," Post-Print hal-00701871, HAL.
- Acocella Nicola & Di Bartolomeo Giovanni & Tirelli Patrizio, 2007. "The macroeconomics of social pacts," wp.comunite 0028, Department of Communication, University of Teramo.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:eecrev:v:41:y:1997:i:3-5:p:635-646. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eer .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.