Corporatism and macroeconomic stabilization policies
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Caeyers Bet & Pauwels Wilfried, 2007. "Corporatism and macroeconomic stabilization policies," wp.comunite 0007, Department of Communication, University of Teramo.
References listed on IDEAS
- Burda, Michael C., 1997. "Corporatism, labor unions and the safety net," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 41(3-5), pages 635-646, April.
- Giovanni Di Bartolomeo & Nicola Acocella & Wilfried Pauwels, 2004.
"Is There any Scope for Corporatism in Stabilization Policies?,"
2009.154, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Acocella, Nicola & Di Bartolomeo, Giovanni & Pauwels, Wilfried, 2007. "Is there any scope for corporatism in stabilization policies?," MPRA Paper 3584, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- DI BARTOLOMEO, Giovanni & PAUWELS, Wilfried, 2002. "The issue of instability in a simple policy game between the central bank and the representative union," Working Papers 2002009, University of Antwerp, Faculty of Applied Economics.
- Cubitt, Robin P, 1995. " Corporatism, Monetary Policy and Macroeconomic Performance: A Simple Game Theoretic Analysis," Scandinavian Journal of Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 97(2), pages 245-259, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ant:wpaper:2006035. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joeri Nys). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ftufsbe.html .