Association measures for durations in bivariate hazard rate models
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Heckman, James J & Hotz, V Joseph & Walker, James R, 1985.
"New Evidence on the Timing and Spacing of Births,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, pages 179-184.
- James J. Heckman & V. Joseph Hotz & James R. Walker, "undated". "New Evidence on the Timing and Spacing of Births," University of Chicago - Population Research Center 85-1, Chicago - Population Research Center.
- Flinn, Christopher J & Heckman, James J, 1983.
"Are Unemployment and Out of the Labor Force Behaviorally Distinct Labor Force States?,"
Journal of Labor Economics,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 1(1), pages 28-42, January.
- Christopher J. Flinn & James J. Heckman, 1982. "Are Unemployment and Out of the Labor Force Behaviorally Distinct Labor Force States?," NBER Working Papers 0979, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Butler, J S & Anderson, Kathryn H & Burkhauser, Richard V, 1989. "Work and Health after Retirement: A Competing Risks Model with Semiparametric Unobserved Heterogeneity," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 71(1), pages 46-53, February.
- Van den Berg, G J & Lindeboom, M & Ridder, G, 1994.
"Attrition in Longitudinal Panel Data and the Empirical Analysis of Dynamic Labour Market Behaviour,"
Journal of Applied Econometrics,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 9(4), pages 421-435, Oct.-Dec..
- Berg, G.J. & Lindeboom, M. & Ridder, G., 1993. "Attrition in longitudinal panel data, and the empirical analysis of dynamic labour market behaviour," Serie Research Memoranda 0014, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Liliane Bonnal & Denis Fougère & Anne Sérandon, 1997. "Evaluating the Impact of French Employment Policies on Individual Labour Market Histories," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 64(4), pages 683-713.
- Newman, John L & McCulloch, Charles E, 1984. "A Hazard Rate Approach to the Timing of Births," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 52(4), pages 939-961, July.
- Butler, J. S. & Anderson, Kathryn H. & Burkhauser, Richard V., 1986. "Testing the relationship between work and health : A bivariate hazard model," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 20(4), pages 383-386.
- Bo E. Honoré, 1993. "Identification Results for Duration Models with Multiple Spells," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 60(1), pages 241-246.
- Christopher J. Flinn & James J. Heckman, 1982. "Models for the Analysis of Labor Force Dynamics," NBER Working Papers 0857, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lancaster, T, 1976. "Redundancy, Unemployment and Manpower Policy: A Comment," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 86(342), pages 335-338, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ruixuan Liu, 2016. "A Competing Risks Model with Time-varying Heterogeneity and Simultaneous Failure," Emory Economics 1603, Department of Economics, Emory University (Atlanta).
- Bijwaard, Govert, 2011.
"Unobserved Heterogeneity in Multiple-Spell Multiple-States Duration Models,"
IZA Discussion Papers
5748, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Govert Bijwaard, 2012. "Unobserved Heterogeneity in Multiple-Spell Multiple-States Duration Models," Norface Discussion Paper Series 2012033, Norface Research Programme on Migration, Department of Economics, University College London.
- D’Haultfœuille, Xavier & Maurel, Arnaud, 2013.
"Inference on an extended Roy model, with an application to schooling decisions in France,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 174(2), pages 95-106.
- Arnaud Maurel & Xavier D'Haultfoeuille, 2011. "Inference on an Extended Roy Model, with an Application to Schooling Decisions in France," Working Papers 11-10, Duke University, Department of Economics.
- Meade, Nigel & Islam, Towhidul, 2010. "Using copulas to model repeat purchase behaviour - An exploratory analysis via a case study," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 200(3), pages 908-917, February.
- van den Berg, Gerard J. & Effraimidis, Georgios, 2014. "Dependence Measures in Bivariate Gamma Frailty Models," IZA Discussion Papers 8083, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- d'Haultfoeuille, Xavier & Maurel, Arnaud, 2009.
"Inference on a Generalized Roy Model, with an Application to Schooling Decisions in France,"
IZA Discussion Papers
4606, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Xavier d'Haultfoeuille & Arnaud Maurel, 2010. "Inference on a Generalized Roy Model, with an Application to Schooling Decisions in France," Working Papers 2010-11, Center for Research in Economics and Statistics.
- Lacroix, G & Brouard M-E, 2011.
"Work Absenteeism Due to a Chronic Disease,"
Health, Econometrics and Data Group (HEDG) Working Papers
11/15, HEDG, c/o Department of Economics, University of York.
- Guy Lacroix & Marie-Ève Brouard, 2011. "Work Absenteeism Due to a Chronic Disease," Cahiers de recherche 1108, CIRPEE.
- Lacroix, Guy & Brouard, Marie-Ève, 2011. "Work Absenteeism Due to a Chronic Disease," IZA Discussion Papers 5560, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Guy Lacroix & Marie-Ève Brouard, 2011. "Work Absenteeism Due to a Chronic Disease," CIRANO Working Papers 2011s-33, CIRANO.
- Bloemen, Hans & Kalwij, Adriaan S., 2001. "Female labor market transitions and the timing of births: a simultaneous analysis of the effects of schooling," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 8(5), pages 593-620, December.
- Fabrizia Mealli & Stephen Pudney, "undated". "Applying Heterogeneous Transition Models in Labour Economics: The Role of Youth Training in labour Market transitions," Discussion Papers in Public Sector Economics 99/5, Department of Economics, University of Leicester.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:econom:v:79:y:1997:i:2:p:221-245. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jeconom .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.