Association measures for durations in bivariate hazard rate models
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Van den Berg, G J & Lindeboom, M & Ridder, G, 1994.
"Attrition in Longitudinal Panel Data and the Empirical Analysis of Dynamic Labour Market Behaviour,"
Journal of Applied Econometrics,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 9(4), pages 421-35, Oct.-Dec..
- Berg, G.J. & Lindeboom, M. & Ridder, G., 1993. "Attrition in longitudinal panel data, and the empirical analysis of dynamic labour market behaviour," Serie Research Memoranda 0014, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Newman, John L & McCulloch, Charles E, 1984. "A Hazard Rate Approach to the Timing of Births," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 52(4), pages 939-61, July.
- Lancaster, T, 1976. "Redundancy, Unemployment and Manpower Policy: A Comment," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 86(342), pages 335-38, June.
- Heckman, James J & Hotz, V Joseph & Walker, James R, 1985.
"New Evidence on the Timing and Spacing of Births,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 75(2), pages 179-84, May.
- James J. Heckman & V. Joseph Hotz & James R. Walker, . "New Evidence on the Timing and Spacing of Births," University of Chicago - Population Research Center 85-1, Chicago - Population Research Center.
- Christopher J. Flinn & James J. Heckman, 1982.
"Are Unemployment and Out of the Labor Force Behaviorally Distinct Labor Force States?,"
NBER Working Papers
0979, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Flinn, Christopher J & Heckman, James J, 1983. "Are Unemployment and Out of the Labor Force Behaviorally Distinct Labor Force States?," Journal of Labor Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 1(1), pages 28-42, January.
- Butler, J S & Anderson, Kathryn H & Burkhauser, Richard V, 1989. "Work and Health after Retirement: A Competing Risks Model with Semiparametric Unobserved Heterogeneity," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 71(1), pages 46-53, February.
- Butler, J. S. & Anderson, Kathryn H. & Burkhauser, Richard V., 1986. "Testing the relationship between work and health : A bivariate hazard model," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 20(4), pages 383-386.
- Honore, Bo E, 1993. "Identification Results for Duration Models with Multiple Spells," Review of Economic Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 60(1), pages 241-46, January.
- Christopher J. Flinn & James J. Heckman, 1982. "Models for the Analysis of Labor Force Dynamics," NBER Working Papers 0857, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bonnal, Liliane & Fougere, Denis & Serandon, Anne, 1997. "Evaluating the Impact of French Employment Policies on Individual Labour Market Histories," Review of Economic Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 64(4), pages 683-713, October.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:econom:v:79:y:1997:i:2:p:221-245. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.