Assessing the impact of a wage subsidy for single parents on social assistance
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Guy Lacroix, 2010. "Assessing the Impact of a Wage Subsidy for Single Parents on Social Assistance," CIRANO Working Papers 2010s-19, CIRANO.
- Lacroix, Guy, 2009. "Assessing the Impact of a Wage Subsidy for Single Parents on Social Assistance," CLSSRN working papers clsrn_admin-2009-35, Vancouver School of Economics, revised 22 Jun 2009.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rainer Eppel & Helmut Mahringer, 2013. "Do Wage Subsidies Work in Boosting Economic Inclusion? Evidence on Effect Heterogeneity in Austria," WIFO Working Papers 456, WIFO.
- Nicholas-James Clavet & Jean-Yves Duclos & Guy Lacroix, 2012. "Fighting Poverty: Assessing the Effect of a Guaranteed Minimum Income Proposal in Québec," CIRANO Working Papers 2012s-36, CIRANO.
- Tue Gorgens & Dean Hyslop, 2016.
"The specification of dynamic discrete-time two-state panel data models,"
ANU Working Papers in Economics and Econometrics
2016-631, Australian National University, College of Business and Economics, School of Economics.
- Tue Gørgens & Dean Hyslop, 2016. "The specification of dynamic discrete-time two-state panel data models," Working Papers 16_01, Motu Economic and Public Policy Research.
- Rainer Eppel & Helmut Mahringer, 2012. "Do wage subsidies work in boosting economic inclusion? Evidence on e," EcoMod2012 4065, EcoMod.
- Fanny Moffette & Dorothée Boccanfuso & Patrick Richard & Luc Savard, 2013. "Estimating the Impact of the Québec’s Work Incentive Program on Labour Supply: An Ex Post Microsimulation Analysis," Cahiers de recherche 13-01, Departement d'Economique de l'École de gestion à l'Université de Sherbrooke.
More about this item
- I38 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - Government Programs; Provision and Effects of Welfare Programs
- J31 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs - - - Wage Level and Structure; Wage Differentials
- J64 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers - - - Unemployment: Models, Duration, Incidence, and Job Search
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cje:issued:v:44:y:2011:i:4:p:1195-1221. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Prof. Werner Antweiler). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ceaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.