Applying Heterogeneous Transition Models in Labour Economics: The Role of Youth Training in labour Market transitions
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- van den Berg, Gerard J., 1997. "Association measures for durations in bivariate hazard rate models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 79(2), pages 221-245, August.
- Heckman, James & Singer, Burton, 1984. "A Method for Minimizing the Impact of Distributional Assumptions in Econometric Models for Duration Data," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 52(2), pages 271-320, March.
- Meyer, Bruce D, 1990. "Unemployment Insurance and Unemployment Spells," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 58(4), pages 757-782, July.
- Dolton, Peter J & Makepeace, Gerald H & Treble, John G, 1994. "The Youth Training Scheme and the School-to-Work Transition," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 46(4), pages 629-657, October.
- Jones, Ian, 1988. "An Evaluation of YTS," Oxford Review of Economic Policy, Oxford University Press, vol. 4(3), pages 54-71, Autumn.
- Pudney, Stephen & Thomas, Jonathan, 1995. "Specification Tests for the Competing Risks Duration Model: An Application to Unemployment Duration and Sectoral Movement," Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 57(3), pages 323-347, August.
- Mealli, Fabrizia & Pudney, Stephen & Thomas, Jonathan M, 1996. "Training Duration and Post-training Outcomes: A Duration-Limited Competing Risks Model," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 106(435), pages 422-433, March.
- Andrews, Martyn & Bradley, Steve, 1997. "Modelling the Transition from School and the Demand for Training in the United Kingdom," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 64(255), pages 387-413, August.
- Narendranathan, Wiji & Stewart, Mark B., 1989.
"Modelling the Probability of Leaving Unemployment: Competing Risks Models with Flexible Baseline Hazards,"
Economic Research Papers
268365, University of Warwick - Department of Economics.
- Narendranathan, W. & Stewart, M.B., 1989. "Modelling The Probability Of Leaving Unemployment: Competing Risks Models With Flexible Baseline Hazards," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 331, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Gritz, R. Mark, 1993. "The impact of training on the frequency and duration of employment," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 57(1-3), pages 21-51.
- O'Higgins, Niall, 1994. "YTS, Employment, and Sample Selection Bias," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 46(4), pages 605-628, October.
- Lawrence F. Katz & Bruce D. Meyer, 1990.
"Unemployment Insurance, Recall Expectations, and Unemployment Outcomes,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 105(4), pages 973-1002.
- Lawrence F. Katz & Bruce D. Meyer, 1988. "Unemployment Insurance, Recall Expectations, And Unemployment Outcomes," NBER Working Papers 2594, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Mealli, Fabrizia & Pudney, Stephen, 1996. "Occupational Pensions and Job Mobility in Britain: Estimation of a Random-Effects Competing Risks Model," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 11(3), pages 293-320, May-June.
- Dolton, Peter J, 1993. "The Economics of Youth Training in Britain," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 103(420), pages 1261-1278, September.
- S. E. Pudney, 1981. "An Empirical Method of Approximating the Separable Structure of Consumer Preferences," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 48(4), pages 561-577.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lacroix, G & Brouard M-E, 2011.
"Work Absenteeism Due to a Chronic Disease,"
Health, Econometrics and Data Group (HEDG) Working Papers
11/15, HEDG, c/o Department of Economics, University of York.
- Guy Lacroix & Marie-Ève Brouard, 2011. "Work Absenteeism Due to a Chronic Disease," Cahiers de recherche 1108, CIRPEE.
- Lacroix, Guy & Brouard, Marie-Ève, 2011. "Work Absenteeism Due to a Chronic Disease," IZA Discussion Papers 5560, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Guy Lacroix & Marie-Ève Brouard, 2011. "Work Absenteeism Due to a Chronic Disease," CIRANO Working Papers 2011s-33, CIRANO.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:lec:lpserc:99/5. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mrs. Alexandra Mazzuoccolo) The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Mrs. Alexandra Mazzuoccolo to update the entry or send us the correct email address. General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deleiuk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.