Training Duration and Post-training Outcomes: A Duration-Limited Competing Risks Model
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Arulampalam, Wiji & Naylor, Robin A. & Smith, Jeremy P., 2001.
"A Hazard Model of the Probability of Medical School Dropout in the United Kingdom,"
Economic Research Papers
269367, University of Warwick - Department of Economics.
- Arulampalam, Wiji & Naylor, Robin & Smith, Jeremy, 2001. "A Hazard Model of the Probability of Medical School Dropout in the United Kingdom," IZA Discussion Papers 333, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Arulampalam, Wiji & Naylor, Robin A. & Smith, Jeremy P, 2001. "A hazard model of the probability of medical school dropout in the united kingdom," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 597, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Andrews, Martyn & Bradley, Steve & Upward, Richard, 1999. "Estimating Youth Training Wage Differentials during and after Training," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 51(3), pages 517-544, July.
- Cockx, Bart & Van der Linden, Bruno & Karaa, Adel, 1998.
"Active Labour Market Policies and Job Tenure,"
Oxford Economic Papers,
Oxford University Press, vol. 50(4), pages 685-708, October.
- Cockx, Bart & Van der Linden, Bruno & Karaa, Adel, 1996. "Active labour market policies and job tenure," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 1996026, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Michael White and Genevieve Knight, 2003. "Benchmarking the effectiveness of NDYP: A review of European and US literature on the microeconomic effects of labour market programmes for young people," PSI Research Discussion Series 10, Policy Studies Institute, UK.
- Fabrizia Mealli & Stephen Pudney, "undated". "Applying Heterogeneous Transition Models in Labour Economics: The Role of Youth Training in labour Market transitions," Discussion Papers in Public Sector Economics 99/5, Department of Economics, University of Leicester.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ecj:econjl:v:106:y:1996:i:435:p:422-33. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/resssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.