Functional data analysis of the dynamics of the monthly index of nondurable goods production
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Robert B. Barsky & Jeffrey A. Miron, 1988.
"The Seasonal Cycle and the Business Cycle,"
NBER Working Papers
2688, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Anderson, Patricia M, 1993. "Linear Adjustment Costs and Seasonal Labor Demand: Evidence from Retail Trade Firms," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, MIT Press, vol. 108(4), pages 1015-42, November.
- Ramsey, James B. & Keenan, Sean, 1996. "Multi-country tests for the oscillator model with slowly varying coefficients," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 30(3), pages 383-408, September.
- Ramsey, James B. & Lian, Cheng-Ping, 1993. "An exploratory analysis of the growth rates of economic and financial data," Ricerche Economiche, Elsevier, vol. 47(1), pages 31-64, March.
- Canova, F. & Ghysels, E., 1992.
"Changes in Seasonal Patters: Are They Cyclical,"
Cahiers de recherche
9216, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques.
- Ramsey, James B & Rothman, Philip, 1996.
"Time Irreversibility and Business Cycle Asymmetry,"
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking,
Blackwell Publishing, vol. 28(1), pages 1-21, February.
- Beaulieu, J Joseph & MacKie-Mason, Jeffrey K & Miron, Jeffrey A, 1992.
"Why Do Countries and Industries with Large Seasonal Cycles also Have Large Business Cycles?,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
MIT Press, vol. 107(2), pages 621-56, May.
- J. Joseph Beaulieu & Jeffrey K. MacKie-Mason & Jeffrey A. Miron, 1991. "Why Do Countries and Industries with Large Seasonal Cycles Also Have Large Business Cycles?," NBER Working Papers 3635, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ghysels, Eric, 1994.
"On the Periodic Structure of the Business Cycle,"
Journal of Business & Economic Statistics,
American Statistical Association, vol. 12(3), pages 289-98, July.
- Andrew C Harvey & Andrew Scott, 1994.
"Seasonality in Dynamic Regression Models,"
CEP Discussion Papers
dp0184, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Harvey, A C & Jaeger, A, 1993. "Detrending, Stylized Facts and the Business Cycle," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 8(3), pages 231-47, July-Sept.
- Jaeger, Albert & Kunst, Robert M, 1990. "Seasonal Adjustment and Measuring Persistence in Output," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 5(1), pages 47-58, January-M.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:econom:v:107:y:2002:i:1-2:p:327-344. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.