Asymptotic distributions of nonparametric regression estimators for longitudinal or functional data
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Cardot, Hervé & Ferraty, Frédéric & Sarda, Pascal, 1999. "Functional linear model," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 45(1), pages 11-22, October.
- Yao, Fang & Muller, Hans-Georg & Wang, Jane-Ling, 2005. "Functional Data Analysis for Sparse Longitudinal Data," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 100, pages 577-590, June.
- Ramsay, James O. & Ramsey, James B., 2002. "Functional data analysis of the dynamics of the monthly index of nondurable goods production," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 107(1-2), pages 327-344, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Zhu, Hongxiao & Morris, Jeffrey S. & Wei, Fengrong & Cox, Dennis D., 2017. "Multivariate functional response regression, with application to fluorescence spectroscopy in a cervical pre-cancer study," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 111(C), pages 88-101.
- Beran, Jan & Liu, Haiyan, 2016. "Estimation of eigenvalues, eigenvectors and scores in FDA models with dependent errors," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 147(C), pages 218-233.
- Degras, David, 2008. "Asymptotics for the nonparametric estimation of the mean function of a random process," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 78(17), pages 2976-2980, December.
More about this item
KeywordsAsymptotic distribution Covariance Functional data Longitudinal data Regression Within-subject correlation;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jmvana:v:98:y:2007:i:1:p:40-56. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/622892/description#description .