Asymptotic distributions of nonparametric regression estimators for longitudinal or functional data
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Cardot, Hervé & Ferraty, Frédéric & Sarda, Pascal, 1999. "Functional linear model," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 45(1), pages 11-22, October.
- Yao, Fang & Muller, Hans-Georg & Wang, Jane-Ling, 2005. "Functional Data Analysis for Sparse Longitudinal Data," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 100, pages 577-590, June.
- Ramsay, James O. & Ramsey, James B., 2002. "Functional data analysis of the dynamics of the monthly index of nondurable goods production," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 107(1-2), pages 327-344, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Zhu, Hongxiao & Morris, Jeffrey S. & Wei, Fengrong & Cox, Dennis D., 2017. "Multivariate functional response regression, with application to fluorescence spectroscopy in a cervical pre-cancer study," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 111(C), pages 88-101.
- Beran, Jan & Liu, Haiyan, 2016. "Estimation of eigenvalues, eigenvectors and scores in FDA models with dependent errors," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 147(C), pages 218-233.
- Degras, David, 2008. "Asymptotics for the nonparametric estimation of the mean function of a random process," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 78(17), pages 2976-2980, December.
More about this item
KeywordsAsymptotic distribution Covariance Functional data Longitudinal data Regression Within-subject correlation;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jmvana:v:98:y:2007:i:1:p:40-56. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/622892/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.