Testing for cointegration: Power versus frequency of observation -- another view
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Hakkio, Craig S. & Rush, Mark, 1991. "Cointegration: how short is the long run?," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 10(4), pages 571-581, December.
- Shiller, Robert J. & Perron, Pierre, 1985.
"Testing the random walk hypothesis : Power versus frequency of observation,"
Elsevier, vol. 18(4), pages 381-386.
- Pierre Perron & Robert J. Shiller, 1984. "Testing the Random Walk Hypothesis: Power Versus Frequency of Observation," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 732, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Robert J. Shiller & Pierre Perron, 1985. "Testing the Random Walk Hypothesis: Power versus Frequency of Observation," NBER Technical Working Papers 0045, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Perron, Pierre, 1991.
"Test Consistency with Varying Sampling Frequency,"
Cambridge University Press, vol. 7(03), pages 341-368, September.
- Perron, P., 1987. "Test Consistency with Varying Sampling Frequency," Cahiers de recherche 8752, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques.
- Perron, P., 1989. "Test Consistency With Varying Sampling Frequency," Papers 345, Princeton, Department of Economics - Econometric Research Program.
- Engle, Robert & Granger, Clive, 2015.
"Co-integration and error correction: Representation, estimation, and testing,"
Publishing House "SINERGIA PRESS", vol. 39(3), pages 106-135.
- Engle, Robert F & Granger, Clive W J, 1987. "Co-integration and Error Correction: Representation, Estimation, and Testing," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 55(2), pages 251-276, March.
- Hooker, Mark A., 1993. "Testing for cointegration : Power versus frequency of observation," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 41(4), pages 359-362.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gabriel Pons Rotger, 2000. "Temporal Aggregation and Ordinary Least Squares Estimation of Cointegrating Regressions," Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers 1317, Econometric Society.
- J. Isaac Miller & Xi Wang, 2016. "Implementing Residual-Based KPSS Tests for Cointegration with Data Subject to Temporal Aggregation and Mixed Sampling Frequencies," Journal of Time Series Analysis, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 37(6), pages 810-824, November.
- repec:eco:journ1:2017-03-89 is not listed on IDEAS
- Tilak Abeysinghe & Gulasekaran Rajaguru, 2003.
"Temporal Aggregation, Causality Distortions, and a Sign Rule,"
Departmental Working Papers
wp0406, National University of Singapore, Department of Economics.
- Tilak Abeysinghe & Gulasekaran Rajaguru, 2004. "Temporal aggregation, causality distortions and a sign rule," Econometric Society 2004 Australasian Meetings 73, Econometric Society.
- Narayan, Paresh Kumar & Sharma, Susan Sunila, 2015. "Does data frequency matter for the impact of forward premium on spot exchange rate?," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 39(C), pages 45-53.
- Eric Ghysels & J. Isaac Miller, 2015.
"Testing for Cointegration with Temporally Aggregated and Mixed-Frequency Time Series,"
Journal of Time Series Analysis,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 36(6), pages 797-816, November.
- Eric Ghysels & J. Isaac Miller, 2013. "Testing for Cointegration with Temporally Aggregated and Mixed-frequency Time Series," Working Papers 1307, Department of Economics, University of Missouri, revised 07 May 2014.
- Ghysels, Eric & Miller, J. Isaac, 2013. "Testing for Cointegration with Temporally Aggregated and Mixed-frequency Time Series," CEPR Discussion Papers 9654, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Giuseppe Cavaliere, 2005. "Testing mean reversion in target-zone exchange rates," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 37(20), pages 2335-2347.
- James Payne, 2003. "Post stabilization estimates of money demand in Croatia: error correction model using the bounds testing approach," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 35(16), pages 1723-1727.
- Mallory Mindy & Lence Sergio H., 2012.
"Testing for Cointegration in the Presence of Moving Average Errors,"
Journal of Time Series Econometrics,
De Gruyter, vol. 4(2), pages 1-68, November.
- Mallory, M. & Lence, Sergio H., 2012. "Testing for Cointegration in the Presence of Moving Average Errors," Staff General Research Papers Archive 36076, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Baker, Mindy Lyn, 2009. "Three essays concerning agriculture and energy," ISU General Staff Papers 200901010800001849, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Otero, Jesus & Smith, Jeremy, 2000. "Testing for cointegration: power versus frequency of observation -- further Monte Carlo results," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 67(1), pages 5-9, April.
- Fedoseeva, Svetlana, 2013. "Do German exporters PTM? Searching for right answers in sugar confectionery exports," Discussion Papers 62, Justus Liebig University Giessen, Center for international Development and Environmental Research (ZEU).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolet:v:49:y:1995:i:2:p:121-124. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolet .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.