Test Consistency with Varying Sampling Frequency
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Dionne, G. & Eeckhoudt, L., 1985. "Increasing Risk and Self-Protection Activities," Cahiers de recherche 8529, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques.
- Sandmo, Agnar, 1971. "On the Theory of the Competitive Firm under Price Uncertainty," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 61(1), pages 65-73, March.
- Eeckhoudt, Louis & Hansen, Pierre, 1983. "Micro-economic applications of marginal changes in risk," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 22(2), pages 167-176, July.
- Keeler, Emmett B & Newhouse, Joseph P & Phelps, C E, 1977. "Deductibles and the Demand for Medical Care Services: The Theory of a Consumer Facing a Variable Price Schedule under Uncertainty," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 45(3), pages 641-655, April.
- Leland, Hayne E, 1972. "Theory of the Firm Facing Uncertain Demand," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 62(3), pages 278-291, June.
- Katz, Eliakim, 1985. "Relative Risk Aversion in Comparative Statics: Reply," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 75(1), pages 286-287, March.
- Briys, Eric & Eeckhoudt, Louis, 1985. "Relative Risk Aversion in Comparative Statics: Comment," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 75(1), pages 281-283, March.
- Meyer, Jack & Ormiston, Michael B., 1983. "The comparative statics of cumulative distribution function changes for the class of risk averse agents," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 31(1), pages 153-169, October.
- Powell, Warren & Winston, Clifford, 1983. "A numerical investigation of the impact of uncertain demand and varying risk preferences on the pricing and capacity decisions of transportation firms: The case of airlines," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 17(6), pages 471-490, December.
- Baron, David P, 1971. "Demand Uncertainty in Imperfect Competition," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 12(2), pages 196-208, June.
- Eeckhoudt, L. & Hansen, P., 1984. "Mean-Preserving Changes in Risk with Tail-Dominance," Cahiers de recherche 8413, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques.
- Hey, John D, 1985. "Relative Risk Aversion in Comparative Statics: Comment," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 75(1), pages 284-285, March.
More about this item
KeywordsResearch Methods ; Time Series;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mtl:montde:8752. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sharon BREWER). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/demtlca.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .