Conflict of interests, (implicit) coalitions and Nash policy games
By introducing the concepts of implicit coalitions and conflict of interests in a multiple-player context, this paper generalizes some theorems on policy invariance and equilibrium existence and uniqueness for LQ policy games.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Acocella, N. & Di Bartolomeo, G., 2006.
"Tinbergen and Theil meet Nash: Controllability in policy games,"
Elsevier, vol. 90(2), pages 213-218, February.
- Nicola Acocella & Giovanni Di Bartolomeo, 2005. "Tinbergen And Theil Meet Nash: Controllability In Policy Games," Macroeconomics 0504036, EconWPA, revised 06 Sep 2005.
- Giovanni Di Bartolomeo & Nicola Acocella, 2005. "Tinbergen and Theil Meet Nash: Controllability in Policy Games," Working Papers 2005.132, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- AUMANN, Robert J., .
"Subjectivity and correlation in randomized strategies,"
CORE Discussion Papers RP
167, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Aumann, Robert J., 1974. "Subjectivity and correlation in randomized strategies," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 1(1), pages 67-96, March.
- R. Aumann, 2010. "Subjectivity and Correlation in Randomized Strategies," Levine's Working Paper Archive 389, David K. Levine.
- Partha Dasgupta & Eric Maskin, 1986. "The Existence of Equilibrium in Discontinuous Economic Games, I: Theory," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 53(1), pages 1-26.
- Nicola Acocella & Giovanni Di Bartolomeo, 2002.
"Non-neutrality of monetary policy in policy games,"
- Giovanni Di Bartolomeo & Nicola Acocella, 2005. "Non-Neutrality Of Monetary Policy In Policy Games," Macroeconomics 0504026, EconWPA.
- Nicola Acocella & Giovanni Di Bartolomeo, 2002. "Non-neutrality of monetary policy in policy games," Working Papers 49, University of Rome La Sapienza, Department of Public Economics.
- Debraj Ray & Rajiv Vohra, 1996.
"A Theory of Endogenous Coalition Structure,"
0068, Boston University - Industry Studies Programme.
- Di Bartolomeo Giovanni & Acocella Nicola & Hughes Hallett Andrew, 2008. "The existence of Nash equilibria in n-player LQ-games, with applications to international monetary and trade agreements," wp.comunite 0040, Department of Communication, University of Teramo.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolet:v:105:y:2009:i:3:p:303-305. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shamier, Wendy)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.