Conflict of interests, (implicit) coalitions and Nash policy games
By introducing the concepts of implicit coalitions and conflict of interests in a multiple-player context, this paper generalizes some theorems on policy invariance and equilibrium existence and uniqueness for LQ policy games.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Ray, Debraj & Vohra, Rajiv, 1999.
"A Theory of Endogenous Coalition Structures,"
Games and Economic Behavior,
Elsevier, vol. 26(2), pages 286-336, January.
- Debraj Ray & Rajiv Vohra, 1996. "A Theory of Endogenous Coalition Structure," Papers 0068, Boston University - Industry Studies Programme.
- Debraj Ray & Rajiv Vohra, 1998. "A Theory of Endogenous Coalition Structures," Working Papers 98-1, Brown University, Department of Economics, revised Jan 1998.
- Ray, D. & Vohra, R., 1996. "A Theory of Endogenous Coalition Structure," Papers 68, Boston University - Industry Studies Programme.
- Aumann, Robert J., 1974. "Subjectivity and correlation in randomized strategies," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 1(1), pages 67-96, March.
- AUMANN, Robert J., "undated". "Subjectivity and correlation in randomized strategies," CORE Discussion Papers RP 167, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- R. Aumann, 2010. "Subjectivity and Correlation in Randomized Strategies," Levine's Working Paper Archive 389, David K. Levine.
- Acocella, Nicola & Di Bartolomeo, Giovanni, 2004. "Non-neutrality of monetary policy in policy games," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 20(3), pages 695-707, September.
- Nicola Acocella & Giovanni Di Bartolomeo, 2002. "Non-neutrality of monetary policy in policy games," Macroeconomics 0207002, EconWPA.
- Nicola Acocella & Giovanni Di Bartolomeo, 2002. "Non-neutrality of monetary policy in policy games," Working Papers 49, University of Rome La Sapienza, Department of Public Economics.
- Giovanni Di Bartolomeo & Nicola Acocella, 2005. "Non-Neutrality Of Monetary Policy In Policy Games," Macroeconomics 0504026, EconWPA.
- Di Bartolomeo Giovanni & Acocella Nicola & Hughes Hallett Andrew, 2008. "The existence of Nash equilibria in n-player LQ-games, with applications to international monetary and trade agreements," wp.comunite 0040, Department of Communication, University of Teramo.
- Partha Dasgupta & Eric Maskin, 1986. "The Existence of Equilibrium in Discontinuous Economic Games, I: Theory," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 53(1), pages 1-26.
- Acocella, N. & Di Bartolomeo, G., 2006. "Tinbergen and Theil meet Nash: Controllability in policy games," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 90(2), pages 213-218, February.
- Giovanni Di Bartolomeo & Nicola Acocella, 2005. "Tinbergen and Theil Meet Nash: Controllability in Policy Games," Working Papers 2005.132, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Nicola Acocella & Giovanni Di Bartolomeo, 2005. "Tinbergen And Theil Meet Nash: Controllability In Policy Games," Macroeconomics 0504036, EconWPA, revised 06 Sep 2005.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolet:v:105:y:2009:i:3:p:303-305. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.