Conflict of interests, (implicit) coalitions and Nash policy games
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Acocella Nicola & Di Bartolomeo Giovanni & Piacquadio Paolo Giovanni, 2009. "Conflict of interests, (implicit) coalitions and Nash policy games," wp.comunite 0054, Department of Communication, University of Teramo.
- ACOCELLA, Nicola & DI BARTOLOMEO, Diovanni & PIACQUADIO, Paolo G., 2009. "Conflict of interests, (implicit) coalitions and Nash policy games," CORE Discussion Papers RP 2236, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
References listed on IDEAS
- Aumann, Robert J., 1974.
"Subjectivity and correlation in randomized strategies,"
Journal of Mathematical Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 1(1), pages 67-96, March.
- AUMANN, Robert J., 1974. "Subjectivity and correlation in randomized strategies," CORE Discussion Papers RP 167, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- R. Aumann, 2010. "Subjectivity and Correlation in Randomized Strategies," Levine's Working Paper Archive 389, David K. Levine.
- Acocella, Nicola & Di Bartolomeo, Giovanni, 2004.
"Non-neutrality of monetary policy in policy games,"
European Journal of Political Economy,
Elsevier, vol. 20(3), pages 695-707, September.
- Nicola Acocella & Giovanni Di Bartolomeo, 2002. "Non-neutrality of monetary policy in policy games," Macroeconomics 0207002, EconWPA.
- Nicola Acocella & Giovanni Di Bartolomeo, 2002. "Non-neutrality of monetary policy in policy games," Working Papers 49, University of Rome La Sapienza, Department of Public Economics.
- Giovanni Di Bartolomeo & Nicola Acocella, 2005. "Non-Neutrality Of Monetary Policy In Policy Games," Macroeconomics 0504026, EconWPA.
- Ray, Debraj & Vohra, Rajiv, 1999.
"A Theory of Endogenous Coalition Structures,"
Games and Economic Behavior,
Elsevier, vol. 26(2), pages 286-336, January.
- Debraj Ray & Rajiv Vohra, 1996. "A Theory of Endogenous Coalition Structure," Papers 0068, Boston University - Industry Studies Programme.
- Debraj Ray & Rajiv Vohra, 1998. "A Theory of Endogenous Coalition Structures," Working Papers 98-1, Brown University, Department of Economics, revised Jan 1998.
- Ray, D. & Vohra, R., 1996. "A Theory of Endogenous Coalition Structure," Papers 68, Boston University - Industry Studies Programme.
- Di Bartolomeo Giovanni & Acocella Nicola & Hughes Hallett Andrew, 2008. "The existence of Nash equilibria in n-player LQ-games, with applications to international monetary and trade agreements," wp.comunite 0040, Department of Communication, University of Teramo.
- Partha Dasgupta & Eric Maskin, 1986. "The Existence of Equilibrium in Discontinuous Economic Games, I: Theory," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 53(1), pages 1-26.
- Acocella, N. & Di Bartolomeo, G., 2006.
"Tinbergen and Theil meet Nash: Controllability in policy games,"
Elsevier, vol. 90(2), pages 213-218, February.
- Giovanni Di Bartolomeo & Nicola Acocella, 2005. "Tinbergen and Theil Meet Nash: Controllability in Policy Games," Working Papers 2005.132, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Nicola Acocella & Giovanni Di Bartolomeo, 2005. "Tinbergen And Theil Meet Nash: Controllability In Policy Games," Macroeconomics 0504036, EconWPA, revised 06 Sep 2005.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Di Bartolomeo, Giovanni & Hughes Hallett, Andrew & Acocella, Nicola, 2011. "Tinbergen controllability and n-player LQ-games," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 113(1), pages 32-34, October.
- Nicola Acocella & Giovanni Di Bartolomeo, 2010. "Conflict of interest and coordination in public good provision," Politica economica, Società editrice il Mulino, issue 3, pages 389-408.
- Nicola acocella & Giovanni Di Bartolomeo & Andrew Hughes Hallett, "undated". "The theory of economic policy: from a theory of control to a theory of conflict (resolutions)," Working Papers 91/11, Sapienza University of Rome, Metodi e modelli per l'economia, il territorio e la finanza MEMOTEF.
More about this item
KeywordsConflict of interest Coalition Policy invariance Nash equilibrium existence Controllability;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolet:v:105:y:2009:i:3:p:303-305. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolet .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.