The existence of Nash equilibria in n-player LQ-games, with applications to international monetary and trade agreements
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Acocella, Nicola & Di Bartolomeo, Giovanni & Piacquadio, Paolo G., 2009.
"Conflict of interests, (implicit) coalitions and Nash policy games,"
Elsevier, vol. 105(3), pages 303-305, December.
- Acocella Nicola & Di Bartolomeo Giovanni & Piacquadio Paolo Giovanni, 2009. "Conflict of interests, (implicit) coalitions and Nash policy games," wp.comunite 0054, Department of Communication, University of Teramo.
- ACOCELLA, Nicola & DI BARTOLOMEO, Diovanni & PIACQUADIO, Paolo G., 2009. "Conflict of interests, (implicit) coalitions and Nash policy games," CORE Discussion Papers RP 2236, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Hughes Hallett Andrew & Di Bartolomeo Giovanni & Acocella Nicola, 2008. "Controllability under rational expectations," wp.comunite 0042, Department of Communication, University of Teramo.
- Di Bartolomeo, Giovanni & Hughes Hallett, Andrew & Acocella, Nicola, 2011. "Tinbergen controllability and n-player LQ-games," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 113(1), pages 32-34, October.
- Nicola Acocella & Giovanni Di Bartolomeo, 2010. "Conflict of interest and coordination in public good provision," Politica economica, Società editrice il Mulino, issue 3, pages 389-408.
- Hughes Hallett Andrew & Acocella Nicola & Di Bartolomeo Giovanni, 2012. "Expectations Dynamics: Policy, Announcements and Limits to Dynamic Inconsistency," Studies in Nonlinear Dynamics & Econometrics, De Gruyter, vol. 16(2), pages 1-25, April.
More about this item
- C72 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - Noncooperative Games
- E52 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Monetary Policy
- E61 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - Policy Objectives; Policy Designs and Consistency; Policy Coordination
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-04-15 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBA-2008-04-15 (Central Banking)
- NEP-GTH-2008-04-15 (Game Theory)
- NEP-MAC-2008-04-15 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-MON-2008-04-15 (Monetary Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ter:wpaper:0040. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Giovanni Di Bartolomeo). General contact details of provider: http://wp.comunite.it/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .