Repayment burdens of student loans for Vietnamese higher education
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Bruce Chapman & Amy Y. C. Liu, 2013. "Repayment Burdens of Student Loans for Vietnamese Higher Education," Crawford School Research Papers 1306, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
References listed on IDEAS
- Barr, Nicholas, 2003. "Financing higher education: lessons from the UK debate," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 287, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Moshe Buchinsky, 1998. "Recent Advances in Quantile Regression Models: A Practical Guideline for Empirical Research," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 33(1), pages 88-126.
- Schwartz, S. & Finnie, R., 2002. "Student loans in Canada: an analysis of borrowing and repayment," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 21(5), pages 497-512, October.
- Dynarski, Mark, 1994. "Who defaults on student loans? Findings from the National Postsecondary Student Aid Study," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 13(1), pages 55-68, March.
- Chapman, Bruce & Lounkaew, Kiatanantha & Polsiri, Piruna & Sarachitti, Rangsit & Sitthipongpanich, Thitima, 2010. "Thailand's Student Loans Fund: Interest rate subsidies and repayment burdens," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 29(5), pages 685-694, October.
- Chapman, Bruce & Lounkaew, Kiatanantha, 2010.
"Income contingent student loans for Thailand: Alternatives compared,"
Economics of Education Review,
Elsevier, vol. 29(5), pages 695-709, October.
- Bruce Chapman & Kiatanantha Lounkaew, 2008. "Income Contingent Student Loans for Thailand : Alternatives Compared," EABER Working Papers 21950, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Bruce Chapman & Kiatanantha Lounkaew, 2009. "Income Contingent Student Loans for Thailand: Alternatives Compared," CEPR Discussion Papers 595, Centre for Economic Policy Research, Research School of Economics, Australian National University.
- Bruce Chapman & Kiatanantha Lounkaewa, 2010. "Repayment Burdens with US College Loans," CEPR Discussion Papers 647, Centre for Economic Policy Research, Research School of Economics, Australian National University.
- Sergio Firpo & Nicole M. Fortin & Thomas Lemieux, 2009.
"Unconditional Quantile Regressions,"
Econometric Society, vol. 77(3), pages 953-973, May.
- SErgio Firpo & Nicole M. Fortin & Thomas Lemieux, 2006. "Unconditional Quantile Regressions," Textos para discussão 533, Department of Economics PUC-Rio (Brazil).
- Sergio Firpo & Nicole M. Fortin & Thomas Lemieux, 2007. "Unconditional Quantile Regressions," NBER Technical Working Papers 0339, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- José Mata & José A. F. Machado, 2005. "Counterfactual decomposition of changes in wage distributions using quantile regression," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 20(4), pages 445-465.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Higgins, Tim & Sinning, Mathias, 2013.
"Modeling income dynamics for public policy design: An application to income contingent student loans,"
Economics of Education Review,
Elsevier, vol. 37(C), pages 273-285.
- Higgins, Tim & Sinning, Mathias, 2013. "Modeling Income Dynamics for Public Policy Design: An Application to Income Contingent Student Loans," IZA Discussion Papers 7556, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Aedin Doris & Bruce Chapman, 2016. "Modelling Higher Education Financing Reform for Ireland," Economics, Finance and Accounting Department Working Paper Series n271-16.pdf, Department of Economics, Finance and Accounting, National University of Ireland - Maynooth.
- Chapman, Bruce & Lounkaew, Kiatanantha, 2013. "Introduction to the special issue on Economic Research for Education Policy," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 37(C), pages 200-203.
- Heitor, Manuel & Horta, Hugo & Leocádio, Miguel, 2016. "Enlarging the social basis of higher education: Lessons learned from extending a social support system with a risk-sharing loan scheme in Portugal," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 113(PB), pages 319-327.
More about this item
KeywordsStudent loans; Repayment burden; Government aid; Vietnam;
- I00 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - General - - - General
- I20 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - General
- I22 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Educational Finance; Financial Aid
- I28 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Government Policy
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecoedu:v:37:y:2013:i:c:p:298-308. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/econedurev .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.