Macroeconomic policy in Europe: experiments with monetary responses and fiscal impulses
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Barrell, Ray & Pina, Alvaro M., 2004.
"How important are automatic stabilisers in Europe? A stochastic simulation assessment,"
Elsevier, vol. 21(1), pages 1-35, January.
- Barrell, R. & Pina, A.M., 2000. "How Important are Automatic Stabilizers in Europe? A Stochastic Simulation Assessment," Economics Working Papers eco2000/2, European University Institute.
- Barrell, Ray & Byrne, Joseph P. & Dury, Karen, 2003. "The implications of diversity in consumption behaviour for the choice of monetary policy rules in Europe," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 20(2), pages 275-299, March.
- Alberto Alesina & Silvia Ardagna & Roberto Perotti & Fabio Schiantarelli, 2002. "Fiscal Policy, Profits, and Investment," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 92(3), pages 571-589, June.
- Alberto Alesina & Silvia Ardagna & Roberto Perotti & Fabio Schiantarelli, 1999. "Fiscal Policy, Profits, and Investment," NBER Working Papers 7207, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Schiantarelli, Fabio & Perotti, Roberto & Ardagna, Silvia & Alesina, Alberto, 2002. "Fiscal Policy, Profits, and Investment," Scholarly Articles 4685103, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Alesina, Alberto F & Ardagna, Silvia & Perotti, Roberto & Schiantarelli, Fabio, 1999. "Fiscal Policy, Profits and Investment," CEPR Discussion Papers 2250, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Alberto Alesina & Silvia Ardagna & Roberto Perotti & Fabio Schiantarelli, 2000. "Fiscal Policy, Profits, and Investment," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 504, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Luigi Guiso & Anil K. Kashyap & Fabio Panetta & Daniele Terlizzese, 1999. "Will a common European monetary policy have asymmetric effects?," Economic Perspectives, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago, issue Q IV, pages 56-75.
- Luigi Guiso & Anil K. Kashyap & Fabio Panetta & Daniele Terlizzese, 2000. "Will a Common European Monetary Policy Have Asymmetric Effects?," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 384, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Guiso, L. & Kashyap, A.K. & Panetta, F. & Terlizzese, D., 2000. "Will a Common European Monetary Policy Have Asymmetric Effects?," Papers 384, Banca Italia - Servizio di Studi.
- Mojon, Benoît & Kashyap, Anil K. & Angeloni, Ignazio & Terlizzese, Daniele, 2002. "Monetary Transmission in the Euro Area : Where Do We Stand?," Working Paper Series 0114, European Central Bank.
- repec:hrv:faseco:3353756 is not listed on IDEAS Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecmode:v:21:y:2004:i:5:p:877-931. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.