Macroeconomic policy in Europe: experiments with monetary responses and fiscal impulses
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Barrell, Ray & Pina, Alvaro M., 2004.
"How important are automatic stabilisers in Europe? A stochastic simulation assessment,"
Elsevier, vol. 21(1), pages 1-35, January.
- Barrell, R. & Pina, A.M., 2000. "How Important are Automatic Stabilizers in Europe? A Stochastic Simulation Assessment," Economics Working Papers eco2000/2, European University Institute.
- Barrell, Ray & Byrne, Joseph P. & Dury, Karen, 2003. "The implications of diversity in consumption behaviour for the choice of monetary policy rules in Europe," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 20(2), pages 275-299, March.
- Alberto Alesina & Silvia Ardagna & Roberto Perotti & Fabio Schiantarelli, 2002.
"Fiscal Policy, Profits, and Investment,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 92(3), pages 571-589, June.
- Alberto Alesina & Silvia Ardagna & Roberto Perotti & Fabio Schiantarelli, 1999. "Fiscal Policy, Profits, and Investment," NBER Working Papers 7207, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Schiantarelli, Fabio & Perotti, Roberto & Ardagna, Silvia & Alesina, Alberto, 2002. "Fiscal Policy, Profits, and Investment," Scholarly Articles 4685103, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Alesina, Alberto F & Ardagna, Silvia & Perotti, Roberto & Schiantarelli, Fabio, 1999. "Fiscal Policy, Profits and Investment," CEPR Discussion Papers 2250, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Alberto Alesina & Silvia Ardagna & Roberto Perotti & Fabio Schiantarelli, 2000. "Fiscal Policy, Profits, and Investment," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 504, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Luigi Guiso & Anil K. Kashyap & Fabio Panetta & Daniele Terlizzese, 1999.
"Will a common European monetary policy have asymmetric effects?,"
Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago, issue Q IV, pages 56-75.
- Luigi Guiso & Anil K. Kashyap & Fabio Panetta & Daniele Terlizzese, 2000. "Will a Common European Monetary Policy Have Asymmetric Effects?," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 384, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Guiso, L. & Kashyap, A.K. & Panetta, F. & Terlizzese, D., 2000. "Will a Common European Monetary Policy Have Asymmetric Effects?," Papers 384, Banca Italia - Servizio di Studi.
- repec:hrv:faseco:3353756 is not listed on IDEAS
- Mojon, Benoît & Kashyap, Anil K. & Angeloni, Ignazio & Terlizzese, Daniele, 2002. "Monetary Transmission in the Euro Area : Where Do We Stand?," Working Paper Series 0114, European Central Bank.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Monteforte, Libero, 2007.
"Aggregation bias in macro models: Does it matter for the euro area?,"
Elsevier, vol. 24(2), pages 236-261, March.
- Libero Monteforte, 2004. "Aggregation bias in macro models: does it matter foir the euro area?," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 534, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Geoffrey M. Ducanes & Marie Anne Cagas & Duo Qin & Pilipinas Quising & M. A. Razzaque & Nedelyn Magtibay-Ramos, "undated".
"Macroeconomic Effects of Fiscal Policies: Empirical Evidence From Bangladesh, China, Indonesia and the Philippines,"
- Geoffrey Ducanes & Marie Anne Cagas & Duo Qin & Pilipinas Quising & Mohammad Abdur Razzaque, 2006. "Macroeconomic Effects of Fiscal Policies: Empirical Evidence from Bangladesh, China, Indonesia and the Philippines," Working Papers 564, Queen Mary University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
- Catte, Pietro & Cova, Pietro & Pagano, Patrizio & Visco, Ignazio, 2011.
"The role of macroeconomic policies in the global crisis,"
Journal of Policy Modeling,
Elsevier, vol. 33(6), pages 787-803.
- Pietro Catte & Pietro Cova & Patrizio Pagano & Ignazio Visco, 2010. "The role of macroeconomic policies in the global crisis," Questioni di Economia e Finanza (Occasional Papers) 69, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Metelli, Luca & Natoli, Filippo, 2017. "The effect of a Chinese slowdown on inflation in the euro area and the United States," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 62(C), pages 16-22.
- Ray Barrell & Olga Pomerantz, 2004. "Oil Prices and the World Economy," Focus on European Economic Integration, Oesterreichische Nationalbank (Austrian Central Bank), issue 1, pages 152-177.
- Tente, Natalia & von Westernhagen, Natalja & Slopek, Ulf, 2017. "M-PRESS-CreditRisk: A holistic micro- and macroprudential approach to capital requirements," Discussion Papers 15/2017, Deutsche Bundesbank.
- Wallis, Kenneth F., 2004. "Comparing empirical models of the euro economy," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 21(5), pages 735-758, September.
- Nilsson, Kristian, 2008. "Conceptual Framework for Fiscal Policy," Occasional Papers 16, National Institute of Economic Research.
- Wallis, Kenneth F., 2008. "Macroeconomic modelling in central banks in Latin America," Documentos de Proyectos 196, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL).
- Bruno Albuquerque & Cristina Manteu, 2012. "On International Policy Coordination and the Correction of Global Imbalances," Working Papers w201214, Banco de Portugal, Economics and Research Department.
- Sebastian Gechert, 2015.
"What fiscal policy is most effective? A meta-regression analysis,"
Oxford Economic Papers,
Oxford University Press, vol. 67(3), pages 553-580.
- Sebastian Gechert, 2013. "What fiscal policy is most effective? A Meta Regression Analysis," IMK Working Paper 117-2013, IMK at the Hans Boeckler Foundation, Macroeconomic Policy Institute.
- Katarzyna Leszkiewicz Kędzior & Władysław Welfe, 2012. "Consumption function for Poland. Is life cycle hypothesis legitimate?," Bank i Kredyt, Narodowy Bank Polski, vol. 43(5).
- Eilev Jansen, 2013.
"Wealth effects on consumption in financial crises: the case of Norway,"
Springer, vol. 45(2), pages 873-904, October.
- Eilev S. Jansen, 2010. "Wealth effects on consumption in financial crises: the case of Norway," Discussion Papers 616, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- Martin Larch & João Nogueira Martins, 2007. "Fiscal indicators - Proceedings of the the Directorate-General for Economic and Financial Affairs Workshop held on 22 September 2006 in Brussels," European Economy - Economic Papers 2008 - 2015 297, Directorate General Economic and Financial Affairs (DG ECFIN), European Commission.
- Canale Rosaria Rita & Foresti Pasquale & Marani Ugo & Napolitano Oreste, 2008.
"On keynesian effects of (apparent) non-keynesian fiscal policies,"
Società editrice il Mulino, issue 1, pages 5-46.
- Canale, Rosaria Rita & Foresti, Pasquale & Marani, Ugo & Napolitano, Oreste, 2007. "On Keynesian effects of (apparent) non-Keynesian fiscal policies," MPRA Paper 3742, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Jun 2007.
- Rosaria Rita Canale & Pasquale Foresti & Ugo Marani & Oreste Napolitano, 2007. "On Keynesian effects of (apparent) non-Keynesian fiscal policies," Discussion Papers 8_2007, D.E.S. (Department of Economic Studies), University of Naples "Parthenope", Italy.
- repec:nbp:nbpbik:v:43:y:2012:i:5:p:5-20 is not listed on IDEAS
- Oriol Carreras & Simon Kirby & Iana Liadze & Rebecca Piggott, 2016. "Fiscal Policy Spillovers," National Institute of Economic and Social Research (NIESR) Discussion Papers 468, National Institute of Economic and Social Research.
- Pietro Catte & Pietro Cova & Patrizio Pagano & Ignazio Visco, 2011. "Macroeconomic Policies and the Roots of the Global Crisis," Chapters in SUERF Studies, SUERF - The European Money and Finance Forum.
- Oriol Carreras & Iana Liadze & Simon Kirby & Rebecca Piggott, 2016. "Quantifying Fiscal Multipliers," National Institute of Economic and Social Research (NIESR) Discussion Papers 469, National Institute of Economic and Social Research.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecmode:v:21:y:2004:i:5:p:877-931. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/30411 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.