Will a Common European Monetary Policy Have Asymmetric Effects?
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Luigi Guiso & Anil K. Kashyap & Fabio Panetta & Daniele Terlizzese, 1999. "Will a common European monetary policy have asymmetric effects?," Economic Perspectives, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago, issue Q IV, pages 56-75.
- Luigi Guiso & Anil K. Kashyap & Fabio Panetta & Daniele Terlizzese, 2000. "Will a Common European Monetary Policy Have Asymmetric Effects?," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 384, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
References listed on IDEAS
- Bernanke, Ben S. & Gertler, Mark & Gilchrist, Simon, 1999.
"The financial accelerator in a quantitative business cycle framework,"
Handbook of Macroeconomics,in: J. B. Taylor & M. Woodford (ed.), Handbook of Macroeconomics, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 21, pages 1341-1393
- Ben Bernanke & Mark Gertler & Simon Gilchrist, 1998. "The Financial Accelerator in a Quantitative Business Cycle Framework," NBER Working Papers 6455, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bernanke, B. & Gertler, M. & Gilchrist, S., 1998. "The Financial Accelerator in a Quantitative Business Cycle Framework," Working Papers 98-03, C.V. Starr Center for Applied Economics, New York University.
- Guiso, Luigi & Jappelli, Tullio & Terlizzese, Daniele, 1991. "Why is Italy's Savings Rate So High?," CEPR Discussion Papers 572, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Monteforte, Libero, 2007.
"Aggregation bias in macro models: Does it matter for the euro area?,"
Elsevier, vol. 24(2), pages 236-261, March.
- Libero Monteforte, 2004. "Aggregation bias in macro models: does it matter foir the euro area?," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 534, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Iacoviello, Matteo, 2000. "House prices and the macroeconomy in Europe: Results from a structural var analysis," Working Paper Series 0018, European Central Bank.
- Buscher, Herbert S. & Stirböck, Claudia & Tykvová, Tereza & Westerheide, Peter, 2000. "Unterschiede im Transmissionsweg geldpolitischer Impulse: Eine Analyse für wichtige Exportländer Baden-Württembergs in der Europäischen Währungsunion," ZEW Dokumentationen 00-07, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Gambacorta, Leonardo, 2005. "Inside the bank lending channel," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 49(7), pages 1737-1759, October.
- Brissimis, Sophocles N. & Skotida, Ifigeneia, 2008. "Optimal monetary policy in the euro area in the presence of heterogeneity," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 27(2), pages 209-226, March.
- Mojon, Benoit & Smets, Frank & Vermeulen, Philip, 2002. "Investment and monetary policy in the euro area," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 26(11), pages 2111-2129, November.
- Vermeulen, Philip, 2002.
" Business Fixed Investment: Evidence of a Financial Accelerator in Europe,"
Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics,
Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 64(3), pages 217-235, July.
- Vermeulen, Philip, 2000. "Business fixed investment: evidence of a financial accelerator in Europe," Working Paper Series 0037, European Central Bank.
- Ivo J. M. Arnold & Evert B. Vrugt, 2004. "Firm Size, Industry Mix and the Regional Transmission of Monetary Policy in Germany," German Economic Review, Verein für Socialpolitik, vol. 5(1), pages 35-59, February.
- Iacoviello, Matteo & Minetti, Raoul, 2008.
"The credit channel of monetary policy: Evidence from the housing market,"
Journal of Macroeconomics,
Elsevier, vol. 30(1), pages 69-96, March.
- Matteo Iacoviello & Raoul Minetti, 2002. "The Credit Channel of Monetary Policy: Evidence from the Housing Market," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 541, Boston College Department of Economics, revised 29 Aug 2003.
- Barrell, Ray & Becker, Bettina & Byrne, Joseph & Gottschalk, Sylvia & Hurst, Ian & van Welsum, Desiree, 2004. "Macroeconomic policy in Europe: experiments with monetary responses and fiscal impulses," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 21(5), pages 877-931, September.
- Ciccarelli, Matteo & Rebucci, Alessandro, 2006.
"Has the transmission mechanism of European monetary policy changed in the run-up to EMU?,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 50(3), pages 737-776, April.
- Ciccarelli, Matteo & Rebucci, Alessandro, 2004. "Has the Transmission Mechanism of European Monetary Policy Changed in the Run-Up to EMU?," CEPR Discussion Papers 4535, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Elbourne, Adam & de Haan, Jakob, 2006. "Financial structure and monetary policy transmission in transition countries," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 34(1), pages 1-23, March.
- Gambacorta, Leonardo, 2003. "Asymmetric bank lending channels and ECB monetary policy," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 20(1), pages 25-46, January.
- Danny Pitzel & Lenno Uusküla, 2007.
"The Effect of Financial Depth on Monetary Transmission,"
The IUP Journal of Monetary Economics,
IUP Publications, vol. 0(2), pages 63-73, May.
- Danny Pitzel & Lenno Uuskula, 2005. "The Effect of Financial Depth on Monetary Transmission," Bank of Estonia Working Papers 2005-10, Bank of Estonia, revised 10 Oct 2005.
More about this item
KeywordsMONETARY POLICY ; MACROECONOMICS ; BUSINESS CYCLES;
- E52 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Monetary Policy
- E32 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Business Fluctuations; Cycles
- G32 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Financing Policy; Financial Risk and Risk Management; Capital and Ownership Structure; Value of Firms; Goodwill
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fth:banita:384. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/bdigvit.html .