Bifurcation structure of parameter plane for a family of unimodal piecewise smooth maps: Border-collision bifurcation curves
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Day, Richard H, 1982. "Irregular Growth Cycles," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 72(3), pages 406-414, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Radi, Davide & Gardini, Laura & Avrutin, Viktor, 2014.
"The role of constraints in a segregation model: The symmetric case,"
Chaos, Solitons & Fractals, Elsevier, vol. 66(C), pages 103-119.
- Davide Radi & Laura Gardini & Viktor Avrutin, 2014. "The Role of Constraints in a Segregation Model: The Asymmetric Case," Discrete Dynamics in Nature and Society, Hindawi, vol. 2014, pages 1-17, August.
- Sushko, Iryna & Gardini, Laura & Matsuyama, Kiminori, 2014. "Superstable credit cycles and U-sequence," Chaos, Solitons & Fractals, Elsevier, vol. 59(C), pages 13-27.
- Foroni, Ilaria & Avellone, Alessandro & Panchuk, Anastasiia, 2015. "Sudden transition from equilibrium stability to chaotic dynamics in a cautious tâtonnement model," Chaos, Solitons & Fractals, Elsevier, vol. 79(C), pages 105-115.
- Brandon, Quentin & Ueta, Tetsushi & Fournier-Prunaret, Danièle & Kousaka, Takuji, 2009. "Numerical bifurcation analysis framework for autonomous piecewise-smooth dynamical systems," Chaos, Solitons & Fractals, Elsevier, vol. 42(1), pages 187-201.
- Radi, Davide & Gardini, Laura, 2015. "Entry limitations and heterogeneous tolerances in a Schelling-like segregation model," Chaos, Solitons & Fractals, Elsevier, vol. 79(C), pages 130-144.
- Matsuo, Akihito & Asahara, Hiroyuki & Kousaka, Takuji, 2012. "Bifurcation structure of chaotic attractor in switched dynamical systems with spike noise," Chaos, Solitons & Fractals, Elsevier, vol. 45(6), pages 795-804.
- Brianzoni, Serena & Campisi, Giovanni, 2020. "Dynamical analysis of a financial market with fundamentalists, chartists, and imitators," Chaos, Solitons & Fractals, Elsevier, vol. 130(C).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:chsofr:v:29:y:2006:i:3:p:756-770. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thayer, Thomas R.). General contact details of provider: https://www.journals.elsevier.com/chaos-solitons-and-fractals .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.