Border collision bifurcations in one-dimensional linear-hyperbolic maps
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Day, Richard H. & Pianigiani, Giulio, 1991. "Statistical dynamics and economics," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 16(1-2), pages 37-83, July.
- Zhusubaliyev, Zhanybai T. & Soukhoterin, Evgeniy & Mosekilde, Erik, 2007. "Quasiperiodicity and torus breakdown in a power electronic dc/dc converter," Mathematics and Computers in Simulation (MATCOM), Elsevier, vol. 73(6), pages 364-377.
- Day, Richard H. & Pianigiani, Giulio, 1991. "Statistical Dynamics and Economics," Working Paper Series 293, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Day, Richard H, 1982. "Irregular Growth Cycles," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 72(3), pages 406-414, June.
- Gardini, Laura & Sushko, Iryna & Naimzada, Ahmad K., 2008. "Growing through chaotic intervals," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 143(1), pages 541-557, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Roya Makrooni & Laura Gardini, 2015. "Bifurcation structures in a family of one-dimensional linear-power discontinuous maps," Gecomplexity Discussion Paper Series 7, Action IS1104 "The EU in the new complex geography of economic systems: models, tools and policy evaluation", revised Jan 2015.
- Agliari, Anna & Commendatore, Pasquale & Foroni, Ilaria & Kubin, Ingrid, 2015. "Agglomeration dynamics and first nature asymmetries," Mathematics and Computers in Simulation (MATCOM), Elsevier, vol. 108(C), pages 81-98.
- Gavagsaz-Ghoachani, R. & Phattanasak, M. & Martin, J.-P. & Pierfederici, S. & Davat, B., 2013. "Predicting the onset of bifurcation and stability study of a hybrid current controller for a boost converter," Mathematics and Computers in Simulation (MATCOM), Elsevier, vol. 91(C), pages 262-273.
- Tramontana, Fabio & Westerhoff, Frank & Gardini, Laura, 2015.
"A simple financial market model with chartists and fundamentalists: Market entry levels and discontinuities,"
Mathematics and Computers in Simulation (MATCOM), Elsevier, vol. 108(C), pages 16-40.
- Fabio Tramontana & Frank Westerhoff & Laura Gardini, 2011. "A simple financial market model with chartists and fundamentalists: market entry levels and discontinuities," Quaderni di Dipartimento 150, University of Pavia, Department of Economics and Quantitative Methods.
More about this item
KeywordsPiecewise smooth map; Border-collision bifurcation; Bistability;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:matcom:v:81:y:2010:i:4:p:899-914. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Haili He). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.elsevier.com/mathematics-and-computers-in-simulation/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.