Superstable credit cycles and U-sequence
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Brianzoni, Serena & Michetti, Elisabetta & Sushko, Iryna, 2010. "Border collision bifurcations of superstable cycles in a one-dimensional piecewise smooth map," Mathematics and Computers in Simulation (MATCOM), Elsevier, vol. 81(1), pages 52-61.
- Matsuyama, Kiminori, 2013.
"The good, the bad, and the ugly: An inquiry into the causes and nature of credit cycles,"
Theoretical Economics, Econometric Society, vol. 8(3), September.
- Kiminori Matsuyama, 2004. "The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly: An Inquiry into the Causes and Nature of Credit Cycles," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-294, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Kiminori Matsuyama, 2004. "The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly: An Inquiry into the Causes and Nature of Credit Cycles," Discussion Papers 1391, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Cars Hommes & Helena Nusse, 1991. "“Period three to period two” bifurcation for piecewise linear models," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 54(2), pages 157-169, June.
- Sushko, Iryna & Agliari, Anna & Gardini, Laura, 2006. "Bifurcation structure of parameter plane for a family of unimodal piecewise smooth maps: Border-collision bifurcation curves," Chaos, Solitons & Fractals, Elsevier, vol. 29(3), pages 756-770.
- Futter, Ben & Avrutin, Viktor & Schanz, Michael, 2012. "The discontinuous flat top tent map and the nested period incrementing bifurcation structure," Chaos, Solitons & Fractals, Elsevier, vol. 45(4), pages 465-482.
- Fabio Tramontana & Laura Gardini & Frank Westerhoff, 2011. "Heterogeneous Speculators and Asset Price Dynamics: Further Results from a One-Dimensional Discontinuous Piecewise-Linear Map," Computational Economics, Springer;Society for Computational Economics, vol. 38(3), pages 329-347, October.
- Kiminori Matsuyama, 2001.
"Good and Bad Investment: An Inquiry into the Causes of Credit Cycles,"
1335, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science, revised Sep 2001.
- Kiminori Matsuyama, 2002. "Good and Bad Investment: An Inquiry into the Causes of Credit Cycles," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-172, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Kiminori Matsuyama, 2007. "Credit Traps and Credit Cycles," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 97(1), pages 503-516, March.
- Gardini, Laura & Sushko, Iryna & Naimzada, Ahmad K., 2008. "Growing through chaotic intervals," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 143(1), pages 541-557, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Radi, Davide & Gardini, Laura & Avrutin, Viktor, 2014.
"The role of constraints in a segregation model: The symmetric case,"
Chaos, Solitons & Fractals, Elsevier, vol. 66(C), pages 103-119.
- Davide Radi & Laura Gardini & Viktor Avrutin, 2014. "The Role of Constraints in a Segregation Model: The Asymmetric Case," Discrete Dynamics in Nature and Society, Hindawi, vol. 2014, pages 1-17, August.
- Radi, Davide & Gardini, Laura, 2015. "Entry limitations and heterogeneous tolerances in a Schelling-like segregation model," Chaos, Solitons & Fractals, Elsevier, vol. 79(C), pages 130-144.
- Gori, Luca & Sodini, Mauro, 2017. "Price competition in a nonlinear differentiated duopoly," Chaos, Solitons & Fractals, Elsevier, vol. 104(C), pages 557-567.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:chsofr:v:59:y:2014:i:c:p:13-27. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thayer, Thomas R.). General contact details of provider: https://www.journals.elsevier.com/chaos-solitons-and-fractals .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.