Entry limitations and heterogeneous tolerances in a Schelling-like segregation model
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Brianzoni, Serena & Michetti, Elisabetta & Sushko, Iryna, 2010. "Border collision bifurcations of superstable cycles in a one-dimensional piecewise smooth map," Mathematics and Computers in Simulation (MATCOM), Elsevier, vol. 81(1), pages 52-61.
- Sushko, Iryna & Agliari, Anna & Gardini, Laura, 2006. "Bifurcation structure of parameter plane for a family of unimodal piecewise smooth maps: Border-collision bifurcation curves," Chaos, Solitons & Fractals, Elsevier, vol. 29(3), pages 756-770.
- Dal Forno, Arianna & Gardini, Laura & Merlone, Ugo, 2012. "Ternary choices in repeated games and border collision bifurcations," Chaos, Solitons & Fractals, Elsevier, vol. 45(3), pages 294-305.
- Tramontana, Fabio & Westerhoff, Frank & Gardini, Laura, 2010.
"On the complicated price dynamics of a simple one-dimensional discontinuous financial market model with heterogeneous interacting traders,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 74(3), pages 187-205, June.
- Fabio Tramontana & Frank Westerhoff & Laura Gardini, 2010. "On the complicated price dynamics of a simple one-dimensional discontinuous financial market model with heterogeneous interacting traders," Working Papers 1005, University of Urbino Carlo Bo, Department of Economics, Society & Politics - Scientific Committee - L. Stefanini & G. Travaglini, revised 2010.
- Zhang, Junfu, 2004. "Residential segregation in an all-integrationist world," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 54(4), pages 533-550, August.
- W. Clark, 1991. "Residential preferences and neighborhood racial segregation: A test of the schelling segregation model," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 28(1), pages 1-19, February.
- Futter, Ben & Avrutin, Viktor & Schanz, Michael, 2012. "The discontinuous flat top tent map and the nested period incrementing bifurcation structure," Chaos, Solitons & Fractals, Elsevier, vol. 45(4), pages 465-482.
- Gardini, Laura & Merlone, Ugo & Tramontana, Fabio, 2011. "Inertia in binary choices: Continuity breaking and big-bang bifurcation points," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 80(1), pages 153-167.
- Radi, Davide & Gardini, Laura & Avrutin, Viktor, 2014.
"The role of constraints in a segregation model: The symmetric case,"
Chaos, Solitons & Fractals, Elsevier, vol. 66(C), pages 103-119.
- Davide Radi & Laura Gardini & Viktor Avrutin, 2014. "The Role of Constraints in a Segregation Model: The Asymmetric Case," Discrete Dynamics in Nature and Society, Hindawi, vol. 2014, pages 1-17, August.
- Schelling, Thomas C, 1969. "Models of Segregation," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 59(2), pages 488-493, May.
- Fabio Tramontana & Laura Gardini & Frank Westerhoff, 2011. "Heterogeneous Speculators and Asset Price Dynamics: Further Results from a One-Dimensional Discontinuous Piecewise-Linear Map," Computational Economics, Springer;Society for Computational Economics, vol. 38(3), pages 329-347, October.
- L. Gauvin & J. Vannimenus & J.-P. Nadal, 2009. "Phase diagram of a Schelling segregation model," The European Physical Journal B: Condensed Matter and Complex Systems, Springer;EDP Sciences, vol. 70(2), pages 293-304, July.
- Gian Italo Bischi & Laura Gardini & Ugo Merlone, 2009. "Impulsivity in Binary Choices and the Emergence of Periodicity," Discrete Dynamics in Nature and Society, Hindawi, vol. 2009, pages 1-22, August.
- Sushko, Iryna & Gardini, Laura & Matsuyama, Kiminori, 2014. "Superstable credit cycles and U-sequence," Chaos, Solitons & Fractals, Elsevier, vol. 59(C), pages 13-27.
- Gardini, Laura & Sushko, Iryna & Naimzada, Ahmad K., 2008. "Growing through chaotic intervals," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 143(1), pages 541-557, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gardini, Laura & Tikjha, Wirot, 2020. "Dynamics in the transition case invertible/non-invertible in a 2D Piecewise Linear Map," Chaos, Solitons & Fractals, Elsevier, vol. 137(C).
More about this item
KeywordsSchelling’s models; Border collision bifurcations; Piecewise smooth maps;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:chsofr:v:79:y:2015:i:c:p:130-144. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thayer, Thomas R.). General contact details of provider: https://www.journals.elsevier.com/chaos-solitons-and-fractals .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.