Inertia in binary choices: Continuity breaking and big-bang bifurcation points
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Bischi, Gian-Italo & Merlone, Ugo, 2010. "Binary choices in small and large groups: A unified model," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 389(4), pages 843-853.
- Galam, Serge, 2003. "Modelling rumors: the no plane Pentagon French hoax case," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 320(C), pages 571-580.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Radi, Davide & Gardini, Laura & Avrutin, Viktor, 2014.
"The role of constraints in a segregation model: The symmetric case,"
Chaos, Solitons & Fractals, Elsevier, vol. 66(C), pages 103-119.
- Davide Radi & Laura Gardini & Viktor Avrutin, 2014. "The Role of Constraints in a Segregation Model: The Asymmetric Case," Discrete Dynamics in Nature and Society, Hindawi, vol. 2014, pages 1-17, August.
- Ingrid Kubin & Laura Gardini, 2013.
"Border collision bifurcations in boom and bust cycles,"
Journal of Evolutionary Economics, Springer, vol. 23(4), pages 811-829, September.
- Ingrid Kubin & Laura Gardini, 2012. "Border Collision Bifurcations in Boom and Bust Cycles," Department of Economics Working Papers wuwp137, Vienna University of Economics and Business, Department of Economics.
- Kubin, Ingrid & Gardini, Laura, 2012. "Border Collision Bifurcations in Boom and Bust Cycles," Department of Economics Working Paper Series 137, WU Vienna University of Economics and Business.
- Kiminori Matsuyama & Iryna Sushko & Laura Gardini, 2018.
"A piecewise linear model of credit traps and credit cycles: a complete characterization,"
Decisions in Economics and Finance,
Springer;Associazione per la Matematica, vol. 41(2), pages 119-143, November.
- Kiminori Matsuyama & Iryna Sushko & Laura Gardini, 2018. "A Piecewise Linear Model of Credit Traps and Credit Cycles:A Complete Characterization," Working Papers 1806, University of Urbino Carlo Bo, Department of Economics, Society & Politics - Scientific Committee - L. Stefanini & G. Travaglini, revised 2018.
- Dal Forno, Arianna & Merlone, Ugo, 2013. "Border-collision bifurcations in a model of Braess paradox," Mathematics and Computers in Simulation (MATCOM), Elsevier, vol. 87(C), pages 1-18.
- Ugo Merlone & Daren Sandbank & Ferenc Szidarovszky, 2013. "Equilibria analysis in social dilemma games with Skinnerian agents," Mind & Society: Cognitive Studies in Economics and Social Sciences, Springer;Fondazione Rosselli, vol. 12(2), pages 219-233, November.
- Radi, Davide & Gardini, Laura, 2015. "Entry limitations and heterogeneous tolerances in a Schelling-like segregation model," Chaos, Solitons & Fractals, Elsevier, vol. 79(C), pages 130-144.
More about this item
KeywordsBinary choices; Switching systems; Piecewise smooth systems; Border collision bifurcations big-bang bifurcation;
- C31 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables - - - Cross-Sectional Models; Spatial Models; Treatment Effect Models; Quantile Regressions; Social Interaction Models
- C61 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Optimization Techniques; Programming Models; Dynamic Analysis
- C73 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - Stochastic and Dynamic Games; Evolutionary Games
- Z13 - Other Special Topics - - Cultural Economics - - - Economic Sociology; Economic Anthropology; Language; Social and Economic Stratification
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jeborg:v:80:y:2011:i:1:p:153-167. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Haili He). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jebo .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.