Binary choices in small and large groups: A unified model
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Zhao, Jijun & Szilagyi, Miklos N. & Szidarovszky, Ferenc, 2008. "An n-person battle of sexes game," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 387(14), pages 3669-3677.
- Gerardine DeSanctis & R. Brent Gallupe, 1987. "A Foundation for the Study of Group Decision Support Systems," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 33(5), pages 589-609, May.
- Galam, Serge, 2003. "Modelling rumors: the no plane Pentagon French hoax case," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 320(C), pages 571-580.
- Challet, D. & Zhang, Y.-C., 1997. "Emergence of cooperation and organization in an evolutionary game," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 246(3), pages 407-418.
- Zhao, Jijun & Szilagyi, Miklos N. & Szidarovszky, Ferenc, 2008. "n-person Battle of sexes games—a simulation study," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 387(14), pages 3678-3688.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gardini, Laura & Merlone, Ugo & Tramontana, Fabio, 2011. "Inertia in binary choices: Continuity breaking and big-bang bifurcation points," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 80(1), pages 153-167.
- Cavalli, Fausto & Naimzada, Ahmad & Pireddu, Marina, 2016. "A family of models for Schelling binary choices," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 444(C), pages 276-296.
- Dal Forno, Arianna & Merlone, Ugo, 2013. "Border-collision bifurcations in a model of Braess paradox," Mathematics and Computers in Simulation (MATCOM), Elsevier, vol. 87(C), pages 1-18.
- repec:spr:joevec:v:27:y:2017:i:5:d:10.1007_s00191-017-0526-4 is not listed on IDEAS
- Merlone, U. & Radi, D., 2014. "Reaching consensus on rumors," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 406(C), pages 260-271.
- Qian, Shen & Liu, Yijun & Galam, Serge, 2015. "Activeness as a key to counter democratic balance," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 432(C), pages 187-196.
More about this item
KeywordsSociophysics; Binary games; Social externalities; Discrete dynamical systems; Small groups; Large groups;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:phsmap:v:389:y:2010:i:4:p:843-853. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.elsevier.com/physica-a-statistical-mechpplications/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.