n-person Battle of sexes games—a simulation study
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Russell Cooper & Douglas V. DeJong & Robert Forsythe & Thomas W. Ross, 1989. "Communication in the Battle of the Sexes Game: Some Experimental Results," RAND Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 20(4), pages 568-587, Winter.
- Zhao, Jijun & Szilagyi, Miklos N. & Szidarovszky, Ferenc, 2008. "An n-person battle of sexes game," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 387(14), pages 3669-3677.
- Cooper, Russell & Douglas V. DeJong & Robert Forsythe & Thomas W. Ross, 1993. "Forward Induction in the Battle-of-the-Sexes Games," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 83(5), pages 1303-1316, December.
- Chiarella, Carl & Szidarovszky, Ferenc, 2004. "Dynamic oligopolies without full information and with continuously distributed time lags," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 54(4), pages 495-511, August.
- Joseph Farrell, 1987. "Cheap Talk, Coordination, and Entry," RAND Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 18(1), pages 34-39, Spring.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hernández, Penélope & Muñoz-Herrera, Manuel & Sánchez, Ángel, 2013.
"Heterogeneous network games: Conflicting preferences,"
Games and Economic Behavior,
Elsevier, vol. 79(C), pages 56-66.
- Penelope Hernandez & Edson Manuel Muñoz Herrera & Angel Sanchez, 2011. "Heterogeneous Network Games: Conflicting Preferences," Discussion Papers in Economic Behaviour 0411, University of Valencia, ERI-CES.
- Bischi, Gian-Italo & Merlone, Ugo, 2010. "Binary choices in small and large groups: A unified model," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 389(4), pages 843-853.
- Alonso-Sanz, Ramón, 2011. "Self-organization in the spatial battle of the sexes with probabilistic updating," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 390(16), pages 2956-2967.
- Ramón Alonso-Sanz, 2012. "The Spatialized, Continuous-Valued Battle of the Sexes," Dynamic Games and Applications, Springer, vol. 2(2), pages 177-194, June.
More about this item
KeywordsBattle of sexes; n-person game; Agent-based modeling; Simulation;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:phsmap:v:387:y:2008:i:14:p:3678-3688. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.elsevier.com/physica-a-statistical-mechpplications/ .