An n-person battle of sexes game
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Russell Cooper & Douglas V. DeJong & Robert Forsythe & Thomas W. Ross, 1989. "Communication in the Battle of the Sexes Game: Some Experimental Results," RAND Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 20(4), pages 568-587, Winter.
- Cooper, Russell & Douglas V. DeJong & Robert Forsythe & Thomas W. Ross, 1993. "Forward Induction in the Battle-of-the-Sexes Games," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 83(5), pages 1303-1316, December.
- Joseph Farrell, 1987. "Cheap Talk, Coordination, and Entry," RAND Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 18(1), pages 34-39, Spring.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hernández, Penélope & Muñoz-Herrera, Manuel & Sánchez, Ángel, 2013.
"Heterogeneous network games: Conflicting preferences,"
Games and Economic Behavior,
Elsevier, pages 56-66.
- Penelope Hernandez & Edson Manuel Muñoz Herrera & Angel Sanchez, 2011. "Heterogeneous Network Games: Conflicting Preferences," Discussion Papers in Economic Behaviour 0411, University of Valencia, ERI-CES.
- Zhao, Jijun & Szilagyi, Miklos N. & Szidarovszky, Ferenc, 2008. "n-person Battle of sexes games—a simulation study," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 387(14), pages 3678-3688.
- Bischi, Gian-Italo & Merlone, Ugo, 2010. "Binary choices in small and large groups: A unified model," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 389(4), pages 843-853.
- Alonso-Sanz, Ramón, 2011. "Self-organization in the spatial battle of the sexes with probabilistic updating," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 390(16), pages 2956-2967.
- Ramón Alonso-Sanz, 2012. "The Spatialized, Continuous-Valued Battle of the Sexes," Dynamic Games and Applications, Springer, vol. 2(2), pages 177-194, June.
More about this item
KeywordsBattle of sexes; n-person game; Payoff functions; Nash-equilibria;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:phsmap:v:387:y:2008:i:14:p:3669-3677. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.elsevier.com/physica-a-statistical-mechpplications/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.