An AHP-based evaluation procedure for Innovative Educational Projects: A face-to-face vs. computer-mediated case study
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Mustafa, A. & Goh, M., 1996. "Multi-criterion models for higher education administration," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 24(2), pages 167-178, April.
- Politis, Y. & Siskos, Y., 2004. "Multicriteria methodology for the evaluation of a Greek engineering department," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 156(1), pages 223-240, July.
- Katrin Borcherding & Thomas Eppel & Detlof von Winterfeldt, 1991. "Comparison of Weighting Judgments in Multiattribute Utility Measurement," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 37(12), pages 1603-1619, December.
- Mareschal, Bertrand, 1988.
"Weight stability intervals in multicriteria decision aid,"
European Journal of Operational Research,
Elsevier, vol. 33(1), pages 54-64, January.
- Bertrand Mareschal, 1988. "Weight stability intervals in multicriteria decision aid," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/9317, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Forgionne, Guisseppi A. & Kohli, Rajiv & Jennings, Darniet, 2002. "An AHP analysis of quality in AI and DSS journals," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 30(3), pages 171-183, June.
- Davey, Anne & Olson, David & Wallenius, Jyrki, 1994. "The process of multiattribute decision making: A case study of selecting applicants for a Ph.D. program," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 72(3), pages 469-484, February.
- Baltes, Boris B. & Dickson, Marcus W. & Sherman, Michael P. & Bauer, Cara C. & LaGanke, Jacqueline S., 2002. "Computer-Mediated Communication and Group Decision Making: A Meta-Analysis," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 87(1), pages 156-179, January.
- Gerardine DeSanctis & R. Brent Gallupe, 1987. "A Foundation for the Study of Group Decision Support Systems," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 33(5), pages 589-609, May.
- Caballero, R. & Galache, T. & Gomez, T. & Molina, J. & Torrico, A., 2001. "Efficient assignment of financial resources within a university system. Study of the University of Malaga," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 133(2), pages 298-309, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tayfun Büke & Aylin Çiğdem Köne, 2016. "Assessing Air Quality in Turkey: A Proposed, Air Quality Index," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 8(1), pages 1-8, January.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:8:y:2016:i:1:p:73:d:62113 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:fininn:v:2:y:2016:i:1:d:10.1186_s40854-016-0027-8 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kao, Chiang & Pao, Hwei-Lan, 2012. "Predicting project approvals: A case of grants from the National Science Council of Taiwan," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 40(1), pages 89-95, January.
- Saud Alshehri & Yacine Rezgui & Haijiang Li, 2015. "Disaster community resilience assessment method: a consensus-based Delphi and AHP approach," Natural Hazards: Journal of the International Society for the Prevention and Mitigation of Natural Hazards, Springer;International Society for the Prevention and Mitigation of Natural Hazards, vol. 78(1), pages 395-416, August.
More about this item
KeywordsAHP Group decisions Decision process Education;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jomega:v:36:y:2008:i:5:p:754-765. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/375/description#description .