A Modified Galam's Model
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Galam, Serge & Jacobs, Frans, 2007. "The role of inflexible minorities in the breaking of democratic opinion dynamics," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 381(C), pages 366-376.
- Goldenberg, J & Libai, B & Solomon, S & Jan, N & Stauffer, D, 2000. "Marketing percolation," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 284(1), pages 335-347.
- Galam, Serge & Vignes, Annick, 2005. "Fashion, novelty and optimality: an application from Physics," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 351(2), pages 605-619.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Han, Shuo & Zhuang, Fuzhen & He, Qing & Shi, Zhongzhi & Ao, Xiang, 2014. "Energy model for rumor propagation on social networks," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 394(C), pages 99-109.
More about this item
KeywordsWord-of-mouth process; information spreading; agent based simulation;
- C02 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - General - - - Mathematical Economics
- C40 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods: Special Topics - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:vnm:wpaper:180. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Marco LiCalzi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dmvenit.html .