Dipartimento di Management Venezia, Italy
Università Ca' Foscari Venezia
: +39 0412348721
San Giobbe, Cannaregio 873, 30121 Venezia
RePEc:edi:mdvenit (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Andrea Ellero & Giovanni Fasano & Annamaria Sorato, 2008. "A Modified Galam's Model," Working Papers 180, Department of Applied Mathematics, Università Ca' Foscari Venezia.
- Annamaria Sorato & Bruno Viscolani, 2008. "Modelling smoothly the joint effect of several advertising media on sales in a homogeneous market," Working Papers 176, Department of Applied Mathematics, Università Ca' Foscari Venezia.
- Marco LiCalzi & Annamaria Sorato, 2003. "The Pearson system of utility functions," Game Theory and Information 0311002, EconWPA.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Andrea Ellero & Giovanni Fasano & Annamaria Sorato, 2008.
"A Modified Galam's Model,"
180, Department of Applied Mathematics, Università Ca' Foscari Venezia.
- Han, Shuo & Zhuang, Fuzhen & He, Qing & Shi, Zhongzhi & Ao, Xiang, 2014. "Energy model for rumor propagation on social networks," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 394(C), pages 99-109.
- Marco LiCalzi & Annamaria Sorato, 2003.
"The Pearson system of utility functions,"
Game Theory and Information
- Abbas, Ali E., 2007. "Moments of utility functions and their applications," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 180(1), pages 378-395, July.
- Denis Conniffe, 2007.
"The Generalised Extreme Value Distribution as Utility Function,"
The Economic and Social Review,
Economic and Social Studies, vol. 38(3), pages 275-288.
- Denis Conniffe, 2007. "The Generalised Extreme Value Distribution as Utility Function," Economics, Finance and Accounting Department Working Paper Series n1780907, Department of Economics, Finance and Accounting, National University of Ireland - Maynooth.
- Joost M.E. Pennings & Philip Garcia, 2009. "The informational content of the shape of utility functions: financial strategic behavior," Managerial and Decision Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 30(2), pages 83-90.
- Chang, Ching-Ter, 2011. "Multi-choice goal programming with utility functions," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 215(2), pages 439-445, December.
- Meyer, Jack, 2007.
"Representing Risk Preferences in Expected Utility Based Decision Models,"
SCC-76 Meeting, March 15-17, 2007, Gulf Shores, Alabama
9380, SCC-76: Economics and Management of Risk in Agriculture and Natural Resources.
- Jack Meyer, 2010. "Representing risk preferences in expected utility based decision models," Annals of Operations Research, Springer, vol. 176(1), pages 179-190, April.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 3 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Annamaria Sorato should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.