Report NEP-CMP-2008-12-01This is the archive for NEP-CMP, a report on new working papers in the area of Computational Economics. Stan Miles issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Christophe Deissenberg & Sander Van Der Hoog & Herbert Dawid, 2008. "EURACE: A Massively Parallel Agent-Based Model of the European Economy," Working Papers halshs-00339756, HAL.
- Sander Van Der Hoog & Christophe Deissenberg & Herbert Dawid, 2008. "Production and Finance in EURACE," Working Papers halshs-00339758, HAL.
- Andrea Ellero & Giovanni Fasano & Annamaria Sorato, 2008. "A Modified Galam's Model," Working Papers 180, Department of Applied Mathematics, Università Ca' Foscari Venezia.
- Marco Valente, 2008. "Pseudo-NK: an Enhanced Model of Complexity," LEM Papers Series 2008/26, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Bernard Decaluwé & Epiphane Adjovi & Véronique Robichaud, 2008. "Trade Policy and Poverty in Benin: a General Equilibrium Analysis," Working Papers MPIA 2008-14, PEP-MPIA.
- Soo Jung Ha & Geoffrey Hewings & Karen Turner, 2008. "Econometric estimation of Armington import elasticities for regional CGE models of the Chicago and Illinois economies," Working Papers 0810, University of Strathclyde Business School, Department of Economics.
- Dorothée Boccanfuso & Luc Savard, 2008. "The Food Crisis and its Impacts on Poverty in Senegal and Mali: Crossed Destinies," Cahiers de recherche 08-20, Departement d'Economique de l'École de gestion à l'Université de Sherbrooke, revised 08 May 2009.
- Prakash Raj Sapkota & John Cockburn, 2008. "Trade Liberalization and Poverty in Nepal: an Applied General Equilibrium Analysis," Working Papers MPIA 2008-13, PEP-MPIA.