Border Collision Bifurcations in a Footloose Capital Model with First Nature Firms
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 38 (2011)
Issue (Month): 3 (October)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/economics/economic+theory/journal/10614/PS2|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Stein Østbye, 2010. "Regional Policy Analysis In A Simple General Equilibrium Model With Vertical Linkages," Journal of Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 50(3), pages 756-775.
- Michael Roos, 2001.
"How important is geography for agglomeration?,"
Discussion Papers in Economics
01_09, University of Dortmund, Department of Economics.
- Colin R. Davis, 2009. "Interregional Knowledge Spillovers And Occupational Choice In A Model Of Free Trade And Endogenous Growth," Journal of Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 49(5), pages 855-876.
- P Commendatore & M Currie & I Kubin, 2005. "Chaotic Footloose Capital," The School of Economics Discussion Paper Series 0502, Economics, The University of Manchester.
- Takanori Ago & Ikumo Isono & Takatoshi Tabuchi, 2006. "Locational disadvantage of the hub," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 40(4), pages 819-848, December.
- Gilles Duranton, 2007. "Urban Evolutions: The Fast, the Slow, and the Still," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 97(1), pages 197-221, March.
- Fujita, Masahisa & Mori, Tomoya, 1996. "The role of ports in the making of major cities: Self-agglomeration and hub-effect," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 49(1), pages 93-120, April.
- Pierre M. Picard & Dao-Zhi Zeng, 2009.
"A Harmonization of First and Second Natures,"
CREA Discussion Paper Series
09-10, Center for Research in Economic Analysis, University of Luxembourg.
- Fujita, Masahisa & Mori, Tomoya, 2005.
"Frontiers of the New Economic Geography,"
IDE Discussion Papers
27, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Martin, Philippe & Rogers, Carol Ann, 1994.
"Industrial Location and Public Infrastructure,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
909, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:compec:v:38:y:2011:i:3:p:349-366. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.