Border Collision Bifurcations in a Footloose Capital Model with First Nature Firms
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 38 (2011)
Issue (Month): 3 (October)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/economics/economic+theory/journal/10614/PS2|
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Roos, Michael, 2002.
"How important is geography for agglomeration?,"
ERSA conference papers
ersa02p517, European Regional Science Association.
- Martin, Philippe & Rogers, Carol Ann, 1994.
"Industrial Location and Public Infrastructure,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
909, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Pierre M. Picard & Dao-Zhi Zeng, 2009.
"A Harmonization of First and Second Natures,"
CREA Discussion Paper Series
09-10, Center for Research in Economic Analysis, University of Luxembourg.
- Gilles Duranton, 2007. "Urban Evolutions: The Fast, the Slow, and the Still," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 97(1), pages 197-221, March.
- Colin R. Davis, 2009. "Interregional Knowledge Spillovers And Occupational Choice In A Model Of Free Trade And Endogenous Growth," Journal of Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 49(5), pages 855-876.
- Fujita, Masahisa & Mori, Tomoya, 1996. "The role of ports in the making of major cities: Self-agglomeration and hub-effect," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 49(1), pages 93-120, April.
- Fujita, Masahisa & Mori, Tomoya, 2005.
"Frontiers of the New Economic Geography,"
IDE Discussion Papers
27, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- P Commendatore & M Currie & I Kubin, 2005. "Chaotic Footloose Capital," The School of Economics Discussion Paper Series 0502, Economics, The University of Manchester.
- Takanori Ago & Ikumo Isono & Takatoshi Tabuchi, 2006. "Locational disadvantage of the hub," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 40(4), pages 819-848, December.
- Stein Østbye, 2010. "Regional Policy Analysis In A Simple General Equilibrium Model With Vertical Linkages," Journal of Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 50(3), pages 756-775.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:compec:v:38:y:2011:i:3:p:349-366. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.