Global bifurcations in a piecewise-smooth Cournot duopoly game
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Chen, Liang & Chen, Guanrong, 2007. "Controlling chaos in an economic model," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 374(1), pages 349-358.
- A. Matsumoto, 2006. "Controlling the Cournot-Nash Chaos," Journal of Optimization Theory and Applications, Springer, vol. 128(2), pages 379-392, February.
- Puu, T., 1998. "The chaotic duopolists revisited," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 33(3-4), pages 385-394, January.
- Rand, David, 1978. "Exotic phenomena in games and duopoly models," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 5(2), pages 173-184, September.
- Agliari, Anna & Chiarella, Carl & Gardini, Laura, 2006. "A re-evaluation of adaptive expectations in light of global nonlinear dynamic analysis," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 60(4), pages 526-552, August.
- Agliari, Anna, 2006. "Homoclinic connections and subcritical Neimark bifurcation in a duopoly model with adaptively adjusted productions," Chaos, Solitons & Fractals, Elsevier, vol. 29(3), pages 739-755.
- Tramontana, Fabio, 2010. "Heterogeneous duopoly with isoelastic demand function," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 27(1), pages 350-357, January.
- Angelini, Natascia & Dieci, Roberto & Nardini, Franco, 2009. "Bifurcation analysis of a dynamic duopoly model with heterogeneous costs and behavioural rules," Mathematics and Computers in Simulation (MATCOM), Elsevier, vol. 79(10), pages 3179-3196.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lampart, Marek, 2012. "Stability of the Cournot equilibrium for a Cournot oligopoly model with n competitors," Chaos, Solitons & Fractals, Elsevier, vol. 45(9), pages 1081-1085.
- Puu, Tonu & Tramontana, Fabio, 2019. "Can Bertrand and Cournot oligopolies be combined?," Chaos, Solitons & Fractals, Elsevier, vol. 125(C), pages 97-107.
- Gori, Luca & Sodini, Mauro, 2017. "Price competition in a nonlinear differentiated duopoly," Chaos, Solitons & Fractals, Elsevier, vol. 104(C), pages 557-567.
- Tramontana, Fabio & Gardini, Laura & Puu, Tönu, 2011. "Mathematical properties of a discontinuous Cournot–Stackelberg model," Chaos, Solitons & Fractals, Elsevier, vol. 44(1), pages 58-70.
- Cerboni Baiardi, Lorenzo & Lamantia, Fabio & Radi, Davide, 2015. "Evolutionary competition between boundedly rational behavioral rules in oligopoly games," Chaos, Solitons & Fractals, Elsevier, vol. 79(C), pages 204-225.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:chsofr:v:43:y:2010:i:1:p:15-24. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thayer, Thomas R.). General contact details of provider: https://www.journals.elsevier.com/chaos-solitons-and-fractals .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.