Nonlinear dynamics in a Cournot duopoly with isoelastic demand
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Lopez, Monica Correa & Naylor, Robin A., 2004. "The Cournot-Bertrand profit differential: A reversal result in a differentiated duopoly with wage bargaining," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 48(3), pages 681-696, June.
- Caterina Colombo & Alessandra Chirco & Marcella Scrimitore, 2009. "Strategic delegation and market competitiveness," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 29(3), pages 1708-1716.
- Puu, T., 1998. "The chaotic duopolists revisited," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 33(3-4), pages 385-394, January.
- Alessandra Chirco & Marcella Scrimitore & Caterina Colombo, 2011.
"Competition And The Strategic Choice Of Managerial Incentives: The Relative Performance Case,"
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 62(4), pages 533-547, November.
- Chirco, Alessandra & Colombo, Caterina & Scrimitore, Marcella, 2009. "Competition and the Strategic Choice of Managerial Incentives: the Relative Performance Case," MPRA Paper 19540, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bischi, Gian-Italo & Stefanini, Luciano & Gardini, Laura, 1998. "Synchronization, intermittency and critical curves in a duopoly game," Mathematics and Computers in Simulation (MATCOM), Elsevier, vol. 44(6), pages 559-585.
- Tramontana, Fabio & Gardini, Laura & Puu, Tönu, 2009.
"Cournot duopoly when the competitors operate multiple production plants,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 33(1), pages 250-265, January.
- Fabio Tramontana & Laura Gardini & Tönu Puu, 2008. "Cournot Duopoly when the Competitors Operate Multiple Production Plants," Working Papers 0809, University of Urbino Carlo Bo, Department of Economics, Society & Politics - Scientific Committee - L. Stefanini & G. Travaglini, revised 2008.
- David Collie, 2004. "Collusion and the elasticity of demand," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 12(3), pages 1-6.
- Nirvikar Singh & Xavier Vives, 1984. "Price and Quantity Competition in a Differentiated Duopoly," RAND Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 15(4), pages 546-554, Winter.
- Bischi, Gian Italo & Naimzada, Ahmad K. & Sbragia, Lucia, 2007.
"Oligopoly games with Local Monopolistic Approximation,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 62(3), pages 371-388, March.
- Gian-Italo Bischi & Ahmad K. Naimzada & Lucia Sbragia, 2004. "Oligopoly Games with Local Monopolistic Approximation," Working Papers 81, University of Milano-Bicocca, Department of Economics, revised Nov 2004.
- G.‐I. Bischi & M. Gallegati & A. Naimzada, 1999. "Symmetry‐breaking bifurcations and representativefirm in dynamic duopoly games," Annals of Operations Research, Springer, vol. 89(0), pages 252-271, January.
- Fanti, Luciano & Gori, Luca & Sodini, Mauro, 2012. "Nonlinear dynamics in a Cournot duopoly with relative profit delegation," MPRA Paper 37834, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dixit, Avinash K, 1986. "Comparative Statics for Oligopoly," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 27(1), pages 107-122, February.
- Agliari, Anna & Chiarella, Carl & Gardini, Laura, 2006. "A re-evaluation of adaptive expectations in light of global nonlinear dynamic analysis," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 60(4), pages 526-552, August.
- Tramontana, Fabio, 2010. "Heterogeneous duopoly with isoelastic demand function," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 27(1), pages 350-357, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:spr:joevec:v:27:y:2017:i:5:d:10.1007_s00191-017-0503-y is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:apmaco:v:336:y:2018:i:c:p:193-205 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:apmaco:v:294:y:2017:i:c:p:253-263 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsCournot; Isoelastic demand; Nonlinear dynamics;
- C62 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Existence and Stability Conditions of Equilibrium
- D43 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure, Pricing, and Design - - - Oligopoly and Other Forms of Market Imperfection
- L13 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Oligopoly and Other Imperfect Markets
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:matcom:v:108:y:2015:i:c:p:129-143. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.elsevier.com/mathematics-and-computers-in-simulation/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.