Collusion and the elasticity of demand
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Deneckere, R., 1983. "Duopoly supergames with product differentiation," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 11(1-2), pages 37-42.
- Majerus, David W., 1988. "Price vs. quantity competition in oligopoly supergames," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 27(3), pages 293-297.
- Lambertini, Luca, 1996.
"Cartel Stability and the Curvature of Market Demand,"
Bulletin of Economic Research,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 48(4), pages 329-334, October.
- L. Lambertini, 1994. "Cartel Stability and the Curvature of Market Demand," Working Papers 211, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- James W. Friedman, 1971. "A Non-cooperative Equilibrium for Supergames," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 38(1), pages 1-12.
- Verboven, Frank, 1997. "Collusive behavior with heterogeneous firms," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 33(1), pages 121-136, May.
- Albaek, Svend & Lambertini, Luca, 1998. "Collusion in differentiated duopolies revisited," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 59(3), pages 305-308, June.
- Abreu, Dilip, 1986. "Extremal equilibria of oligopolistic supergames," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 39(1), pages 191-225, June.
- Rajeev K. Tyagi, 1999. "On the relationship between product substitutability and tacit collusion," Managerial and Decision Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 20(6), pages 293-298.
- Rothschild, R., 1999. "Cartel stability when costs are heterogeneous," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 17(5), pages 717-734, July.
- Wernerfelt, Birger, 1989. "Tacit collusion in differentiated cournot games," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 29(4), pages 303-306.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Haldun Evrenk & E. Zenginobuz, 2010. "Regulation through a revenue contest," Journal of Economics, Springer, pages 211-237.
- Fabio Tramontana, 2013. "Information exchange in a Cournot duopoly with nonlinear demand function," DEM Working Papers Series 049, University of Pavia, Department of Economics and Management.
- Ciarreta Antuñano, Aitor & Gutiérrez Hita, Carlos, 2005. "Strategic Behavior and Collusion: An Application to the Spanish Electricity Market," DFAEII Working Papers 2005-02, University of the Basque Country - Department of Foundations of Economic Analysis II.
- Zimmerman, Paul R., 2010. "On the sustainability of collusion in Bertrand supergames with discrete pricing and nonlinear demand," MPRA Paper 20249, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gallice, Andrea, 2010.
"The neglected effects of demand characteristics on the sustainability of collusion,"
Research in Economics,
Elsevier, pages 240-246.
- Gallice, Andrea, 2008. "The Neglected Effects of Demand Characteristics on the Sustainability of Collusion," CEPR Discussion Papers 6975, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Andrea Gallice, 2008. "The Neglected Effects of Demand Characteristics on the Sustainability of Collusion," ICER Working Papers 03-2008, ICER - International Centre for Economic Research.
- Fanti, Luciano & Gori, Luca & Sodini, Mauro, 2015. "Nonlinear dynamics in a Cournot duopoly with isoelastic demand," Mathematics and Computers in Simulation (MATCOM), Elsevier, vol. 108(C), pages 129-143.
- Baranes, Edmond & Poudou, Jean-Christophe, 2010. "Cost-based access regulation and collusion in a differentiated duopoly," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 106(3), pages 172-176, March.
More about this item
- L1 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance
- C7 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ebl:ecbull:eb-04l10003. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.