Collusion in differentiated duopolies revisited
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Deneckere, R., 1983. "Duopoly supergames with product differentiation," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 11(1-2), pages 37-42.
- James W. Friedman, 1971. "A Non-cooperative Equilibrium for Supergames," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 38(1), pages 1-12.
- Rothschild, R., 1992. "On the sustainability of collusion in differentiated duopolies," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 40(1), pages 33-37, September.
- Nirvikar Singh & Xavier Vives, 1984. "Price and Quantity Competition in a Differentiated Duopoly," RAND Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 15(4), pages 546-554, Winter.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- L. Lambertini & D. Sasaki, 1999. "A Cost-side Analysis on Collusive Sustainability," Working Papers 355, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Baldelli, Serena & Lambertini, Luca, 2006.
"Price vs quantity in a duopoly supergame with Nash punishments,"
Research in Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 60(3), pages 121-130, September.
- S. Baldelli & L. Lambertini, 2004. "Price vs Quantity in a Duopoly Supergame with Nash Punishments," Working Papers 510, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Stefano Colombo, 2013. "Differentiated Bertrand markets: restoring the minimum differentiation principle," Letters in Spatial and Resource Sciences, Springer, vol. 6(2), pages 103-108, July.
- Posada, P., 2001. "Leadership Cartels in Industries with Differentiated Products," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 590, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Shimizu, Daisuke, 2002. "Product differentiation in spatial Cournot markets," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 76(3), pages 317-322, August.
- Marc Escrihuela-Villar, 2009. "Does cartel leadership facilitate collusion?," DEA Working Papers 39, Universitat de les Illes Balears, Departament d'Economía Aplicada.
- Poddar, Sougata & Sasaki, Dan, 2002. "The strategic benefit from advance production," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 18(3), pages 579-595, September.
- Akinbosoye, Osayi & Bond, Eric W. & Syropoulos, Constantinos, 2012. "On the stability of multimarket collusion in price-setting supergames," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 30(2), pages 253-264.
- Colombo, Stefano, 2010.
"Product differentiation, price discrimination and collusion,"
Research in Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 64(1), pages 18-27, March.
- Stefano Colombo, 2009. "Product differentiation, price discrimination and collusion," DISCE - Quaderni dell'Istituto di Economia e Finanza ief0085, Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore, Dipartimenti e Istituti di Scienze Economiche (DISCE).
- Luca Lambertini & Manuela Mosca, 2014. "The Bertrand Paradox, the Useless Auctioneer and the Launhardt Model," Australian Economic Papers, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 53(3-4), pages 170-183, December.
- Minas Vlassis & Maria Varvataki, 2014. "On the Mode of Competition as a Collusive Perspective in Unionized Oligopoly," Working Papers 1408, University of Crete, Department of Economics.
- Panos Kanavos & Joan Costa Font & Alistair McGuire, 2007. "Product differentiation, competition and regulation of new drugs: the case of statins in four European countries," Managerial and Decision Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 28(4-5), pages 455-465.
- David Collie, 2004. "Collusion and the elasticity of demand," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 12(3), pages 1-6.
- Lambertini, Luca & Poddar, Sougata & Sasaki, Dan, 2002. "Research joint ventures, product differentiation, and price collusion," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 20(6), pages 829-854, June.
- Osterdal, Lars Peter, 2003. "A note on the stability of collusion in differentiated oligopolies," Research in Economics, Elsevier, vol. 57(1), pages 53-64, March.
- Lambertini, Luca & Trombetta, Marco, 2002. "Delegation and firms' ability to collude," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 47(4), pages 359-373, April.
- Luca Lambertini, 2000. "Technology and Cartel Stability under Vertical Differentiation," German Economic Review, Verein für Socialpolitik, vol. 1(4), pages 421-442, November.
- Sougata Poddar & Bibhas Saha, 2010. "Product Innovation and Stability of Collusion," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 30(2), pages 1392-1400.
- Marc Escrihuela-Villar & Jorge Guillén, 2014. "On The Sustainability Of Collusion In A Differentiated Oligopoly With A Cartel And A Fringe," Bulletin of Economic Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 66(S1), pages 132-137, December.
- Lu, Yuanzhu & Wright, Julian, 2010. "Tacit collusion with price-matching punishments," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 28(3), pages 298-306, May.
- Lambertini, Luca & Schultz, Christian, 2003. "Price or quantity in tacit collusion?," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 78(1), pages 131-137, January.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolet:v:59:y:1998:i:3:p:305-308. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolet .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.