Tacit collusion in differentiated cournot games
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Etienne Billette de Villemeur & Laurent Flochel & Bruno Versaevel, 2013.
"Optimal collusion with limited liability,"
International Journal of Economic Theory,
The International Society for Economic Theory, vol. 9(3), pages 203-227, September.
- Billette de Villemeur, Etienne & Flochel, Laurent & Versaevel, Bruno, 2012. "Optimal collusion with limited liability," MPRA Paper 38481, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Etienne Billette de Villemeur & Laurent Flochel & Bruno Versaevel, 2013. "Optimal Collusion with Limited Liability," Post-Print halshs-00755569, HAL.
- Markus Reisinger & Tim Paul Thomes, 2017.
"Manufacturer collusion: Strategic implications of the channel structure,"
Journal of Economics & Management Strategy,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 26(4), pages 923-954, December.
- Reisinger, Markus & Thomes, Tim Paul, 2017. "Manufacturer collusion: Strategic implications of the channel structure," DICE Discussion Papers 261, University of Düsseldorf, Düsseldorf Institute for Competition Economics (DICE).
- Salvatore Piccolo & Markus Reisinger, 2011.
"Exclusive Territories and Manufacturers' Collusion,"
INFORMS, vol. 57(7), pages 1250-1266, July.
- Salvatore Piccolo & Markus Reisinger, 2010. "Exclusive Territories and Manufacturers’ Collusion," CSEF Working Papers 249, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy, revised 22 Feb 2011.
- Switgard Feuerstein, 2005. "Collusion in Industrial Economics—A Survey," Journal of Industry, Competition and Trade, Springer, vol. 5(3), pages 163-198, December.
- repec:eee:apmaco:v:320:y:2018:i:c:p:240-250 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:jetheo:v:175:y:2018:i:c:p:58-87 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:ebl:ecbull:eb-16-00868 is not listed on IDEAS
- Etienne Billette de Villemeur & Laurent Flochel & Bruno Versaevel, 2009.
"Optimal Collusion with Limited Severity Constraint,"
0909, Groupe d'Analyse et de Théorie Economique Lyon St-Étienne (GATE Lyon St-Étienne), Université de Lyon.
- Etienne Billette de Villemeur & Laurent Flochel & Bruno Versaevel, 2009. "Optimal Collusion with Limited Severity Constraint," Post-Print halshs-00375798, HAL.
- Timothy Sorenson, 1999. "Product Location with Foresight," Review of Industrial Organization, Springer;The Industrial Organization Society, vol. 14(3), pages 281-292, May.
- David Collie, 2004. "Collusion and the elasticity of demand," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 12(3), pages 1-6.
- Miklós-Thal, Jeanine, 2008. "Delivered pricing and the impact of spatial differentiation on cartel stability," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 26(6), pages 1365-1380, November.
- Osterdal, Lars Peter, 2003. "A note on the stability of collusion in differentiated oligopolies," Research in Economics, Elsevier, vol. 57(1), pages 53-64, March.
- Hackner, Jonas, 1996. "Optimal symmetric punishments in a Bertrand differentiated products duopoly," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 14(5), pages 611-630, July.
- Symeonidis, George, 1999. "Cartel stability in advertising-intensive and R&D-intensive industries," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 62(1), pages 121-129, January.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolet:v:29:y:1989:i:4:p:303-306. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolet .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.