Symmetry‐breaking bifurcations and representativefirm in dynamic duopoly games
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Agiza, H.N. & Elsadany, A.A., 2003. "Nonlinear dynamics in the Cournot duopoly game with heterogeneous players," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 320(C), pages 512-524.
- repec:eee:apmaco:v:312:y:2017:i:c:p:169-176 is not listed on IDEAS
- Luciano Fanti & Luca Gori, 2013.
"Stability Analysis in a Bertrand Duopoly with Different Product Quality and Heterogeneous Expectations,"
Journal of Industry, Competition and Trade,
Springer, vol. 13(4), pages 481-501, December.
- Fanti, Luciano & Gori, Luca, 2011. "Stability analysis in a Bertrand duopoly with different product quality and heterogeneous expectations," MPRA Paper 33480, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Luciano Fanti & Luca Gori, 2011. "Stability analysis in a Bertrand duopoly with different product quality and heterogeneous expectations," Discussion Papers 2011/122, Dipartimento di Economia e Management (DEM), University of Pisa, Pisa, Italy.
- Troy Tassier, 2013. "Handbook of Research on Complexity, by J. Barkley Rosser, Jr. and Edward Elgar," Eastern Economic Journal, Palgrave Macmillan;Eastern Economic Association, vol. 39(1), pages 132-133.
- Fanti, Luciano & Gori, Luca & Sodini, Mauro, 2012. "Nonlinear dynamics in a Cournot duopoly with relative profit delegation," MPRA Paper 37834, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Luciano Fanti & Luca Gori, 2011.
"The dynamics of a Bertrand duopoly with differentiated products and bounded rational firms revisited,"
2011/120, Dipartimento di Economia e Management (DEM), University of Pisa, Pisa, Italy.
- Fanti, Luciano & Gori, Luca, 2011. "The dynamics of a Bertrand duopoly with differentiated products and bounded rational firms revisited," MPRA Paper 33268, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:eee:apmaco:v:321:y:2018:i:c:p:333-348 is not listed on IDEAS
- Antoci, Angelo & Naimzada, Ahmad & Sodini, Mauro, 2009. "Strategic interactions and heterogeneity in a overlapping generations model with negative environmental externalities," MPRA Paper 18221, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:eee:apmaco:v:336:y:2018:i:c:p:193-205 is not listed on IDEAS
- Tomasz Dubiel-Teleszyński, 2010. "Complex Dynamics in a Bertrand Duopoly Game with Heterogeneous Players," Central European Journal of Economic Modelling and Econometrics, CEJEME, vol. 2(2), pages 95-116, March.
- repec:eee:apmaco:v:281:y:2016:i:c:p:1-15 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:apmaco:v:335:y:2018:i:c:p:278-291 is not listed on IDEAS
- Antonio Doria, Francisco, 2011. "J.B. Rosser Jr. , Handbook of Research on Complexity, Edward Elgar, Cheltenham, UK--Northampton, MA, USA (2009) 436 + viii pp., index, ISBN 978 1 84542 089 5 (cased)," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 78(1-2), pages 196-204, April.
- Fanti, Luciano & Gori, Luca & Sodini, Mauro, 2015. "Nonlinear dynamics in a Cournot duopoly with isoelastic demand," Mathematics and Computers in Simulation (MATCOM), Elsevier, vol. 108(C), pages 129-143.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:annopr:v:89:y:1999:i:0:p:252-271:10.1023/a:1018931824853. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.